SKYRC BD200 200W 30A Battery Discharger & Analyzer For LiPo LiFe LiHv NiCd NiMH Pb Battery #SK-600123-01
The BD200 is a powerful discharging device that allows the user to discharge a battery at up to 30 amps or 200 watts and also measures and compares the performance of batteries. BD200 allows for the precise measurement of battery capacity and takes the guesswork out of choosing the best battery for your application.
The BD200 is much more than a simple battery discharger or a battery load tester. It will test virtually any type or size of battery, any chemistry or number of cells, up to 35 volts. It is small with a high performance cooling system and uses MOS fets from the well-known brand IXYS, to make sure it can discharge at 200 watts continuously.
- For: Discharging Battery
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- It displays real time battery voltage, discharged capacity and discharge current.
- It can test battery capacity that helps select batteries with desired capacity.
- It saves time when user wishes to store their large capacity batteries.
- It helps activate the best performance of your batteries for competition.
- Big Breakthrough Fan System
- Simple and Intuitive Operation
- It can test virtually any type, size and chemistry battery
- Easy-to-Use PC Software for Data Analysis
- Accepted Voltage Range: 5.40-35.00V
- Low Voltage Alert: <5.2V
- High Voltage Alert: >35V
- Max. Discharge Power: 200W
- Discharge Current Range: 0.01A-30.00A
- Current Consumption in Sleep Mode: <100uA
- Standby Current: ≤35mA
- Current Display Accuracy: 0.01-10.00A ±60mA, 10.00-30.00A ±2%
- Voltage Display Accuracy: 5.4-10V ±60mV, 10-20V ±120mV, 20-35V ±160mV
- Capacity Display Accuracy: ±3%
- Weight: 858g
- Dimension: 36.6x104.8x96mm
- SKYRC BD200 200W 30A Battery Discharger & Analyzer (1 pc)
- Discharging cable with XT60 connector (1 pc)
- Instruction Manual (1 pc)