Redcat Racing Gen8 PACK 1/10 4WD Pre-Assembled Scale Rock Crawler Chassis Kit #RERGEN8-PACK
The Redcat Gen8 PACK 1/10 4WD Pre-Assembled Scale Rock Crawler Chassis comes fully assembled and is ready for you to add your favorite body, wheels, tires, and electronics. Many scale crawler enthusiasts start modifying their rigs the first time they pull them out of the box with their preferred electronics, body and more. This chassis is a great way to build a custom portal axle rig, without buying a bunch of stuff you don't want.
- Adjustable for Maximum Performance: Easily adjust from 312-336mm (12.2"-13.2"). Aluminum threaded shocks and 9 shock mount positions allow you to fine tune the suspension to suit your needs.
- Portal Axles: Portal axles give more ground clearance without needing bigger tires. The portal axles provide more gear reduction than a standard axle, helping to reduce torque twist in the chassis.
- Precision Steering: Chassis mounted servo with panhard bar, 47° of steering and proper Ackermann angles help to provide improved steering, compared to the Gen7.
- Innovation & Durability: The transmission features Mod1 gears, a sealed pinion and spur gear, and allows the use of pinion gears from 9 to 23 tooth to create gear ratios from 28.12 to 71.85. All this adds up to a more durable transmission that helps to prevent failure and keeps you on the trail longer. Plus the innovative dual slipper clutch design can operate as a true slipper, or you can remove the slipper pads and springs and lock the spur to eliminate the slipper.
- Transmission: Forward & Reverse
- Drive System: 4 Wheel Drive
- Length: 571mm
- Width: 249mm
- Height: 258mm
- Dry Weight: Varies based on chosen equipment
- Wheelbase: 324mm Stock (312-336mm Adjustable)
- Ground Clearance: 73mm
- Chassis Type: 1.5mm Thick C-Channel Frame Rails
- Shocks: Aluminum Body Oil Filled Shocks
- Speed Control: Not Included
- Motor Type: Not Included
- Battery: Not Included
- Redcat Racing Gen8 PACK 1/10 4WD Pre-Assembled Scale Rock Crawler Chassis Kit (1 pc)
- Transmitter & Receiver
- 1/10 Crawler ESC & Motor
- High Torque Steering Servo
- 2S to 3S LiPo Battery (32x44x147mm Max) & Charger
- AA size Batteries for Radio System
- 12.3" wheelbase body
- Paint for Body
- Tools for assembly
- Tires & wheels