PROTOform PRO-Lite 190mm LTC-R Light Weight Clear Body Set For 1/10 Touring Car #1505-22
The PROTOform LTC-R Touring Car Body has become the industry standard race body for rubber tire touring car racing, having won multiple IFMAR world championships, ROAR National Championships, European Titles, Snowbird Nationals, and International Indoor Championship titles.
This Global Body Spec-ready is a great choice for any track surface or layout, with slightly more steering ability than the all conquering PROTOform Mazdaspeed6 body style.
The LTC-R features two trim lines - one for IFMAR/EFRA/ROAR/JMCRA racing at the 115mm height as well as the BRCAs 120mm height rule. The oversized rear wing helps performance on a poor-grip surface that commonly experienced in club racing, but also incorporates trim lines for sanctioned style racing. The LTC-R is available in 2 different weights of genuine lexan and comes with protective film, decals and wing mounting hardware.
- For: 1/10 Touring Car
- Clear Body
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Clear protective film to prevent overspray: Yes
- Pre-drilled mounting holes: No
- 15% Lighter than a Light Weight PROTOform Body
- Attractive contemporary styling & improved downforce front and rear
- Dual trim line for BRCA as well as all other RC sanctioned rule packages. Fits Global Body Spec rules package
- EFRA APPROVED #4018
- Length: 16.57" (421mm)
- Width: 7.59" (193mm)
- Height: 4.48" (115mm)
- Wheel Base: 10.15" (258mm)
- PROTOform PRO-Lite 190mm LTC-R Light Weight Clear Body (1 set)
- Detailed Decal Sheet
- Window Mask
- Wing Mounting Hardware