Pro-Line Elite Light Weight Clear Buggy Body For Team Associated AE B6 B6D #3486-25
This is an Elite Light Weight Clear Body for AE B6 and B6D. Introducing the all new Elite series of race bodies for 1:10 buggy, a clean-sheet design from Pro-Line bringing a fresh new look to the class.
Designed with the latest in CAD technology, the Elite features an overall low-slung design with sweeping lines throughout giving it an unmistakable look on the track. A cab-forward design with rails extending up the hood and A-pillar provides enhanced steering feeling while a sloped center fin balances out the rear of the car with superior side-bite. The rear of the side pods feature outer ridges designed to lead air up to the included Air Force rear wing, maximizing rear grip.
This body is a perfect fit on the Team Associated B6 & B6D buggies, featuring cut lines for every gearbox configuration. Proudly Made in the U.S.A, the Elite is available in both light weight and standard weights of genuine Lexan®. Included with the body are two Air Force 6.5” rear wings, paint-then-peel overspray film, window masks and Pro-Line decals.
Hit the track in fresh, Pro-Line style with the new Elite race body!
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader’s Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
- For: Team Associated AE , B6 , B6D
- Clear Body
- Material: Lexan
- Designed with the latest in CAD technology
- Low-slung Design with Sweeping Lines Throughout
- Enhanced Steering Feel Combined with Superior Side-Bite
- Includes Pro-Line’s 6.5” Air Force Wing
- Paint-then-peel Overspray film included
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan®
- Elite Light Weight Clear Body for AE B6 and B6D (1 pc)
- Air Force 6.5” Wing Pack (1 pack = 2 wings)
- Window Masks
- Decal Sheet