Pro-Line Dual Rate Spring Assortment Set For Traxxas X-Maxx #6299-00
The Pro-Line X-Maxx Dual Rate Spring Assortment adds performance, style and function to your X-MAXX shocks? These fully functional Dual Rate Springs were developed specifically for the X-MAXX. The spring assortment pack includes a pair each of Soft (Green), Medium (Yellow) and Firm (Red) Upper and Lower springs that can be mixed and matched to give you tons of tuning options. The main benefit of using Dual Rate Springs is that you can have a softer initial combined spring rate for gliding over the small choppy bumps, but then transition to a much firmer rate once the Upper Spring is collapsed to absorb the Big Hits! It truly the best of both worlds! The spring separator is custom machined from Black Delrin for smooth sliding action over the shock body and the shoulder is offset so upper spring collapses consistently for proper performance. The Upper Springs are Black and the Lower Springs are bright Zinc Coated for a chrome-like finish to set your X-MAXX apart from the rest.
- For: Traxxas X-Maxx
- Material: Steel
- Color: Silver
- Add Performance, Style and Function to your X-MAXX Shocks!
- Mix them up to Dial in Your Ideal Rate
- Soft Initial Spring Rate Combined with Stiff Rate to Absorb Big Hits
- Custom Machined Black Delrin Spring Separator
- Black Upper Springs and Zinc Coated Lower Springs
- Color Coded to Identify Spring Rates
- Upper: Soft (Green) = 1.0 kg/cm, Medium (Yellow) = 1.2 kg/cm, Firm (Red) = 1.4 kg/cm
- Lower: Soft (Green) = 1.4 kg/cm, Medium (Yellow) = 1.7 kg/cm, Firm (Red) = 2.0 kg/cm