Onisiki Micro Aluminum Case High Performance Gyro For RC Car Drift #ONI2803
Gyros, a new technology which helps drivers keep their car in a straight line. Be it buggies to drift cars, every car will be able to make use of this gyro to keep their car under control! CNC anodized outter shell with engraved Onisiki Logo to give extra protection for the circuit board. The gyro gain is adjustable from both the gyro and from your transmitter if you have more than 2 channels on both your receiver and transmitter.
Being a super small size means you can fit this gyro in positions where previously not possible due to the space required. The small form factor allows this gyro to be installed onto smaller scale cars as well!
- For: Touring Drift F1
- Material: Aluminum Case
- Color: Black/White
- Weight: 7g
- Size: 22*22*12.6mm
- Working voltage: 4.8~8.4V
- Current consumption: 20mA/6V
- Working temperature: -10 °C + 50 °C
- Support input signal: PWM (50-333Hz) / FUTABA S.BUS
- Output servo signal: 1520uS (333Hz)
- Control System: PID Control System
- Micro Aluminum Case High Performance Gyro (1 pc)
- Connection Cables (2 pcs)