O.S. ENGINE 1/8 R2103 On-Road 21 Class Engine OSMG2020 #OS1AY00
The next generation of on-road performance has arrived with the Speed R2103 from O.S.! Capable of a wider range of torque than the R2102, the Speed R2103 dominates even on high-grip surfaces. Superior fuel consumption ensures you get the most mileage from every fill-up. Factory-applied two-color graphics add signature style to this sleek-looking power plant.
- For: 1/8 On-Road
- Material: Metal / Plastic
- Color: Black
- Compatible with 16% nitro fuel, which complies with EFRA regulations.
- Crankshaft with Diamond-Like Coating (DLC) and an embedded tungsten weight.
- Outer head with factory-applied two-color graphics.
- Inner button head allows for finer tuning to meet track conditions.
- Steel rear ball bearing.
- Slide valve carburetor.
- 8.5 mm reducer installed in the carburetor venturi to reduce the amount of airflow for greater torque.
- Turbo RP7 glow plug.
- Includes exhaust seal ring, tapered collet and three carb dust seal caps.
- Also available with the T-2080SC Pipe Set, constructed of polished aluminum and tuned for competition.
- Displacement: 0.213 cu in (3.49 cc)
- Bore: 0.633 in (16.08 mm)
- Stroke: 0.677 in (17.2 mm)
- RPM Range: 4,000-45,000
- Output: 2.76 hp @ 33,000 rpm
- Weight: 11.99 oz (340 g)
- O.S. ENGINE 1/8 R2103 On-Road 21 Class Engine OSMG2020 (1 set)