MUCH MORE FLETA ZX V2 13.5T ER Fixtiming Spec Brushless Motor For 1/10 RC Car #MR-V2ZX135FER
The Muchmore Racing FLETA ZX V2 13.5T ER Fixtiming Spec Brushless Motor guarantees maximum power and efficiency, easier maintenance and lighter weight. The FLETA ZX V2 motor delivers maximum power output and RPM thanks to a redesigned stator that offers smooth acceleration for both on- and off-road racing. This motor is a great choice for Mod class 1S powered pan cars, 2S powered buggy, truck, and touring cars.
The proprietary Flow-Max 2 Cooling System is produced using a 2-step CNC process that allows superior cooling and increases cooling efficiency by 15% compared to the previous FLETA models. The redesigned High Power Stator eliminates the need for a separate insulator, reducing weight and maximizing cooling efficiency. The stator design achieves very low internal resistance in exchange for surprisingly high output power.
All FLETA ZX V2 motors incorporate “Maximum low resistance copper wire” that creates low internal resistance, resulting in maximum power output. Pure copper magnetic wire and low resistance collector rings are combined with heavy-duty silver-plate solder tabs that reduce resistance, and a double eyelet design to prevent fatigue over time.
- For: 1/10 RC Car
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Fixed Timing Brushless motor is consistent with the rules of the ETS, many national championships, club races.
- Stator design offers smooth acceleration both on- and off-road racings.
- Recently upgraded manufacturing capability has achieved “precision balanced neodymium high-temperature rotor” which shows enhanced performance.
- Optional rotors make various kinds of tune-ups possible according to drivers’ choices.
- MUCH MORE FLETA ZX V2 13.5T ER Fixtiming Spec Brushless Motor (1 pc)
|Motor Size||540 Size|