MIP Speed Tip™ Hex Driver Wrench Set SAE Standard 3pcs #9511
For all those that suffer from carpal tunnel, strained wrists, or pure laziness, MIP has the remedy to your RC wrenching ailments! We would like to introduce to you our never before seen MIP Speed Tip™ wrench package including the most popular sizes for Standard SAE sized hex-head screws. MIP Speed Tip™ Wrenches are designed to be used in standard 1/4 inch hex chuck with adjustable clutch, so they will work with just about any capable power drill or screwdriver and speed up your time of wrenching and let you have more time at the wheel.
Legendary. As the exclusive manufacturer, MIP has worked very closely with John Thorp to produce the best wrenches in the hobby industry. Much longer than a typical drill bit, for the most reliable tool to tackle hex-head screws, top technicians,discerning hobbyists, and champion racers choose MIP. Get the wrench set that will last a lifetime.
- For: Miscellaneous
- Material: Steel
- Color: Grey & Silver
- The MIP Speed Tip™ Hex Driver Wrenches are made to last a lifetime, with the press- in inserts for no-slip tightening, and quick change powertool inserts fit 1/4" adjustable chuck power drills.
- Highest Quality Wrench and Hex Driver!
- Precision Ground In-House
- Hardened US Tool Steel
- Comfortable Handles
- Outlasts Wrenches from the Competition
- Laser-Marked with the MIP Logo and Hex Size.
- 100% Quality Made in the USA!
- 1/16" MIP Speed Tip™, Assembled (1), 5/64" MIP Speed Tip™, Assembled (1), 3/32" MIP Speed Tip™, Assembled (1 pc)