MIP Nut Driver Wrench, 8.0mm #9705
This is MIP Nut Driver Wrench, 8.0mm.
For more than 30 years MIP tools have ruled the RC industry pit tables; chosen by World Champions and hobbyists alike for their superior build quality, tool longevity, and all American construction. With a new year comes a new era for our tool line that quite simply, just makes sense, MIP nut drivers! MIP's new nut drivers feature an all steel construct that is nickel plated to perfection, the nickel plate process boosts the steel hardness level to that of your automotive grade tools; a whopping 70 plus Rockwell! On the surface you will notice these nut drivers are stubbier than traditional drivers, this characteristic allows for a better overall weight balance and reduces tool box space. At a glance you will be able to know exactly what size nut driver you are grabbing as each one has a special color coded ring and etched sizing on the shank. The drivers also feature a slim hex wall and deep bore to ensure that you are able to get into the tightest of places and not worry about bottoming out on anything in the process! And as always, 100% Made in the USA!
- For: Miscellaneous
- Material: Alloy Steel, PLastic
- Color: Orange
- Includes 8.0mm size driver
- Alloy Steel construction, optimized for weight and balance to give the perfect feel in your hand
- Heat Treated to last a lifetime
- Nickel Plated for durability and protection against oxidation or corrosion
- Laser Engraved with the MIP Logo and size of nut driver
- Color coded band to quickly distinguish one size from another during MAD wrench sessions
- MIP Staple Orange Amber handles
- Shorter length shanks to minimize tool box space
- Compliments the traditional MIP Hex Drive Wrench's
- Precision CNC ground IN-HOUSE from hardened US Tool Steel drill blanks!
- 100% Quality Genuine MIP Made in the USA!
- Driver size: 8.0mm
- MIP Nut Driver Wrench, 8.0mm(1Pc)