- Brand: Kyosho
- Model: 32793
Please log in to receive a notification when this item arrives in stock. Please note that this item is on Pre order, the next ETA is 2021-05-31.
ETA is subject to change due to manufacturer delays.
Kyosho Mini-Z Racer MR-03EVO SP N-MM2 5600KV Chassis Set #32793
This is Kyosho Mini-Z Racer MR-03EVO SP N-MM2 5600KV Chassis Set. The existing MINI-Z is installed receiver, servo and ESC by 1 controlled PCB unit. But the new MR-03EVO Chassis Set has separate receiver as 1 unit. By purchasing and installing an optional receiver unit depending on applied transmitter, it allows for Kyosho (KT-18/EX-6/EX-6R/KT-531P/KT-432PT), KO Propo (EX-2/EX-RR) and Futaba (T7PX/T7XC/T4PM) transmitters. Further, by installing new CPU which control servo function only, it improves internal feedback of positioning control which is 11.2 times faster than existing VE PRO models. The newly developed control program realizes the best ever steering feeling in the MINI-Z history. The ESC also improves the response speed in maximum 100 times faster than existing VE PRO models. The included KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 85 (8500KV) brushless motor features a one-piece aluminum case that provides efficient heat dissipation for superior cooling. Unlike previous chassis sets, you can change to the brushed motor mode though the I.C.S manager to install an optional brushed motor. The I.C.S manager also allows more precise setting adjustments to be made. New advanced performance features in the MR-03EVO take the MINI-Z racing experience to the next level! The SP edition is equipped with nickel plated hex screws and an oil shock (MZW432) as standard. Also, the ball diff is specially finished with red anodizing. Furthermore, new upper arms with various caster angles (1 deg./2 deg./3 deg.) are included allowing wider setting range.
- First MINI-Z MR-03 Chassis Set that adopts separate ESC and receiver design.
- Includes new KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 56 brushless motor (5600KV).
- I.C.S manager features detailed steering and throttle parameter adjustment, as well as switching between brushless and brushed modes.
- Powered by independent CPUs for ESC and receiver, increased internal processing speed contributes to precision steering and throttle control.
- Equipped with ball bearings and red anodized Ball Diff Set II.
- Newly designed separate receiver cover and front upper arm mount make tread adjustment easier.
- Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
- Including newly developed front upper arms with caster angles (1 deg., 2 deg. and 3 deg.)
- Length: 115.5mm
- Width: 70～76mm
- Height: 35mm
- Wheelbase: 94.0mm（L）
- Tread F：61.5～63.0mm／R：61.5～63.0mm
- Motor Mount: MM2
- Tires (F/R) φ25×8.5mm (sold separately)/φ25×8.5〜11mm (sold separately)
- Gear Ratio: 7.3、6.3、5.5、4.9：1
- Weight: 135g (approx.)
- Motor: KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE / XSPEED 56 (5600KV)
- MR-03EVO-N-MM2 Factory assembled chassis with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 5600KV brushless motor
- Parts set for changing front tread
- 6T・7T・8T・9T Pinion gears
- Wheel wrench
- Tools for pinion gears
- Spare wheel nuts
- Receiver unit
- Transmitter compatible with receiver unit
- Auto Scale Collection (body set, wheels, tires)
- AAA x 4 alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
- Batteries for transmitter
|Completeness||Almost Ready To Run|