Kyosho Mini-Z Racer MR-03EVO N-MM2 4100kV Chassis Set #32794
The existing MINI-Z is installed receiver, servo and ESC by 1 controlled PCB unit. But the new MR-03EVO Chassis Set has separate receiver as 1 unit. By purchasing and installing an optional receiver unit depending on applied transmitter, it allows for Kyosho (KT-18/EX-6/EX-6R/KT-531P/KT-432PT), KO Propo (EX-2/EX-RR) and Futaba (T7PX/T7XC/T4PM) transmitters. Further, by installing new CPU which control servo function only, it improves internal feedback of positioning control which is 11.2 times faster than existing VE PRO models. The newly developed control program realizes the best ever steering feeling in the MINI-Z history. The ESC also improves the response speed in maximum 100 times faster than existing VE PRO models. The newly developed KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 41 (4100KV) brushless motor features easy-to-drive power characteristics and longer runtime. Unlike previous chassis sets, you can change to the brushed motor mode though the I.C.S manager to install an optional brushed motor. The I.C.S manager also allows more precise setting adjustments to be made. New advanced performance features in the MR-03EVO take the MINI-Z racing experience to the next level!
- First MINI-Z MR-03 Chassis Set that adopts separate ESC and receiver design.
- Includes new KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 41 brushless motor (4100KV).
- I.C.S manager features detailed steering and throttle parameter adjustment, as well as switching between brushless and brushed modes.
- Powered by independent CPUs for ESC and receiver, increased internal processing speed contributes to precision steering and throttle control.
- Equipped with ball bearings.
- Newly designed separate receiver cover and front upper arm mount make tread adjustment easier.
- Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
- Length: 117.7mm
- Width: 70-76mm
- Height: 35mm
- Wheelbase: 94.0mm (LL)
- Tread F：61.5～63.0mm／R：61.5～63.0mm
- Motor Mount: MM2
- Tires (F/R): φ25×8.5mm (sold separately)/φ25×8.5〜11mm (sold separately)
- Gear Ratio: 7.3、6.3、5.5、4.9：1
- Weight: 135g (approx.)
- Motor: KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE / XSPEED 41 (4100KV)
- MR-03N-MM2 Factory assembled chassis with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 4100KV brushless motor
- Parts set for changing front tread
- 6T・7T・8T・9T Pinion gears
- Wheel wrench
- Tools for pinion gears
- Spare wheel nuts
- Receiver unit
- Transmitter compatible with receiver unit
- Auto Scale Collection (body set, wheels, tires)
- AAA x 4 alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
- Batteries for transmitter