- Brand: Kyosho
- Model: 33014T1
Please log in to receive a notification when this item arrives in stock.
Photo(s) for reference only
Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI4 T1 Red Edition 4WD 1/8 Nitro Buggy Readyset RTR GP w/ KT-331P Transmitter #33014T1
With 8 world championship titles, the Inferno has set the standard as the most powerful 1/8 scale engine racing buggy of all time. The DNA of the competition-level MP9 TKI4 model and its advanced racing technology is embodied in this Readyset. The MP9 TKI4’s signature long front sus arms and 17.5°caster angle front hub carriers realize superior cornering stability and sharp control while the adoption of a forward cabin type body increases downforce, using the Inferno’s aerodynamic performance advantage to deliver balanced cornering and optimal traction. Including the user-friendly and high torque KE21SP engine fitted with recoil starter and rear existing exhaust, anyone wishing to challenge the peak of 1/8 engine buggy performance can find the perfect racing partner in this MP9 TKI4.
- Readyset contains a pre-assembled chassis and body, including everything except batteries for the transmitter/receiver and engine starting tools. Can be ready for action the same day you buy it.
- Both steering and throttle are equipped with Waterproof high-torque KS5031-09MW servos.
- Precision setting adjustment of wheelbase, tread, toe angle, camber angle, caster angle and roll center etc.
- High heat dissipation from the brake disk and large capacity center differential deliver control stability, right through to the end of the race.
- Features a large capacity air cleaner that extends the maintenance cycle.
- Wide variety of optional parts provides extensive scope for performance tuning.
- Length: 490mm
- Width: 307mm
- Height: 180mm
- Wheelbase: 325mm (4 settings available by changing rear hub collar position)
- Tread (F/R): 254mm (2 front settings and 3 rear settings available by changing bushes)
- Tire (F/R): φ116 x 44mm
- Gear Ratio: 11.7:1
- Weight: 3,370g approx.
- Engine: KE21SP (recoil starter installed/rear exhaust)
- Factory assembled chassis installed with R/C system
- Printed pre-cut body complete with coloring
- Pre-installed KE21SP engine with rear exhaust
- Syncro KT-331P transmitter
- 1.5, 2.0, 2.5mm Hexagonal wrench
- Cross wrench (small)
- 17mm Wheel wrench
- AAA alkaline batteries for transmitter (8 pcs)
- Starting tools (Fuel bottle, Plug heater)
|Completeness||Ready To Run|