- Brand: Kyosho
- Model: 34401T4
Please log in to receive a notification when this item arrives in stock.
Photo(s) for reference only
NiMh Battery inside
Kyosho EZ Series AXXE 1/10 2WD Buggy Gray Edition w/ KT-231P 2.4 GHz Radio Readyset RTR Car Kit #34401T4
This is the Kyosho AXXE 1/10 Scale ReadySet Electric 2WD Buggy, with an included Kyosho KT231P 2.4GHz Radio System, 1800mAh 7.2V NiMH battery pack and AC battery charger. Kyosho knowledge in R/C buggy design has accumulated over many years and has been applied to produce the ultimate beginner racing buggy. Fully factory assembled in a Readyset package, this is the definitive beginner R/C buggy for performance and affordability.
Insert 4 AA-size batteries (not included) into the transmitter and charge and load the battery onto the fully factory assembled chassis. The body is complete with coloring and stickers applied. No difficult assembly and setup is required. Designed so everyone can experience Kyosho power and performance.
2.4GHz R/C system allows the model to be used as soon as power is switched on. Eliminates the need to manage frequency bands. Equipped with pre-set high-performance ESC (electronic speed controller). Suspension has no adjustment points so tricky settings are not required. Now anyone can drive with skill!
While the chassis design embodies Kyosho racing buggy DNA throughout its basic structure, each section has been modified with beginner friendly specifications. For example, the battery can be changed through a hatch on the underside of the chassis without removing the body. As the chassis is designed with minimal adjustment points, there is also a reduced maintenance requirement.
Provides responsive control for real buggy-like driving performance. Feel your skill improve with each drive! With no assembly and setup required, you can dedicate more time to training. Designed specifically for beginners, the AXXE promises the best introduction to R/C buggy racing you can wish for.
- 2.4GHz KT-231P R/C system pre-installed.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension equipped with friction shocks.
- 3-piece wheels use screws and no glue to secure tires.
- One-touch battery hatch allows fast battery changes without removing body.
- Diff gear case and radio box provide security for off-road running.
- Precision module diff gears realize superior durability.
- Fixed length suspension arms require no adjustment.
- Install a combination of different motors and other optional parts to produce even higher levels of performance.
- Steering servo horn with servo saver function protects the servo.
- Waterproof brushed 45A electronic speed controller
- Battery and charger included.
- Length: 410mm
- Width: 230mm
- Height: 172mm
- Wheelbase: 262mm
- Tread (F/R): 190mm / 190mm
- Tire(F/R): F100mm x 36mm / F100mm x 36mm
- Gear Ratio: 8.76 : 1
- Weight: 1,750g approx. (battery included)
- Motor: 22-turn 540-type
- ESC: Waterproof Vortex Brushed 45A
- R/C System: Syncro KT-231P
- Factory assembled chassis with R/C unit installed
- Pre-assembled body with decals applied
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- Cross wrench
- 7.2V-1800mAh NiMH battery
- "AA" Batteries (for transmitter) (4 pcs)
|Completeness||Ready To Run|
NiMh Battery inside
This item(s) is or contains Ni-Mh Battery