- Brand: Kyosho
- Model: 34932
Photo(s) for reference only
ETA is subject to change due to manufacturer delays.
Kyosho 1/8 Honda NSR500 1991 Motorcycle Kit EP #34932
Since it’s first release in 1992, Kyosho’s long selling Hanging On Racer model is still as popular as ever. The S.D.S.S (semi direct steering system) delivers high performance fully independent motion with the rider figure construction incorporating 13 different connections so it hangs on to the bike as it leans into corners. The result is driving performance just like a real motorbike that is easy enough for anyone to control. In addition, each section of the bike is designed with an incredible level of scale detail from the body cowl, inverted front fork suspension, brake disk & calipers, wheels, drive chain, sprocket and asymmetrical swing arm to recreate a model of display standard quality. However, as only a few parts are used in construction, even beginners can enjoy the satisfaction of the assembly that only takes a short time to complete. Dive deep into the fascinating realm of R/C electric motorbike driving like never before and discover the pure enjoyment of building, displaying and driving your own Hanging On Racer.
- 2ch R/C system
- Battery for model (7.2V-1600mAh Ni-MH recommended)
- 1 x servo (L32 x W16 x H31.5 max.)
- 1 x ESC (L34×W24×H14mm max.)
- Batteries for transmitter
- Battery charger for model battery
- Charger Adapter
- Paint and paintbrush
- Recreation of the Honda NSR500 that competed in the 1991 Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix (WGP) 500cc class.
- Features chain drive system incorporating sprocket and mini chain, similar to a real motorbike.
- Includes Le Mans DM20 motor with moderate power and easy control characteristics.
- Unique S.D.S.S enables full bank cornering.
- Twin tube style mainframe optimizes space utilization with air-cooling.
- Inverted front fork suspension.
- Rear suspension uses asymmetrical swing arm with mono-shock friction damper.
- Length: 270mm
- Width: 98mm
- Height: 190mm
- Wheelbase: 185mm
- Tire(F/R): Φ78×18mm/Φ86×23mm
- Gear Ratio: 13.80：1～19.30：1
- Weight: 750g (approx.)
- Motor: Le Mans DM20
- Chassis kit
- Pinion gear (10T, 12T, 14T)
- Cross wrench
- Pinion gear tool