Kyosho 1/8 FO-XX VE 4WD Monster Truck w/ KT-231P Transmitter RTR EP #34251
This is the Kyosho FO-XX VE 1/8 ReadySet Monster Truck. With crawler-like agility and wheelie popping explosive power, the FO-XX VE takes monster trucks to the next level. Formula off-road styling combined with paddle tires produce breathtaking performance. The hybrid tube frame and monocoque chassis structure is adorned with a factory painted body and dummy front fog lights to create style that is unique to the FO-XX. A hinged front opening allows easy maintenance while the inner cover inside the fender fills the gap between the tires and chassis for improved scale appearance, and at the same time helps to keep dirt out of the chassis.
The FO-XX VE delivers Kyosho's attention to detail throughout. Using proven front-rear rigid axles combined with the chain & shaft driven 4WD from the Kyosho Mad Force, the FO-XX will keep going when others quit. Utilizing the ORION Vortex R8 ESC and NEON 8BL as its power source, the FO-XX VE is an unstoppable force. This pre-assembled Readyset is set to kill mode! All that's required to start scaring the neighborhood is the battery for the chassis, a battery charger, and batteries for the controller. With the 2.4GHz Syncro KT-200 transmitter included, simply switch the power on and it automatically scans for an open frequency to use. Other features include separate dual-rate settings and a failsafe function that applies full brakes if the signal is lost. Combining scale form and unstoppable running power, the FO-XX VE takes off-road to the extreme.
- Fully factory assembled Readyset.
- Formula off-road body style exudes realism.
- Shaft and chain 4WD mechanism transfers traction efficiently.
- Robust housing structure of the rigid front and rear axles provides effective traction transfer.
- Pre-painted and pre-cut body with decals applied.
- Features powerful Orion Vortex R8 ESC and NEON 8BL.
- Adjustable holder allows batteries of various sizes to be fitted.
- Long wheelbase and low down suspension produces dynamic speed as well as stability in straight line running and cornering.
- Includes formidable black anodized side plate chassis.
- Full ball bearing specifications use 20 bearings through the drive train.
- Low height radio box delivers low center of gravity and effectively protects R/C system from dirt.
- Paddle tread pattern tires provide sure-footed grip.
- 17mm wheel hubs and nuts are compatible with the Inferno series.
- Front - rear interchangeable suspension arms provide efficient maintenance and parts utilization.
- Long run times of up to 10 minutes are achievable (with 4000mAh Li-Po battery).
- Length: 545 mm
- Width: 383 mm
- Height: 248 mm
- Weight: 4650 g (approx.)
- Ground Clearance: 54.5 mm
- Wheelbase: 360 mm
- Tread (F/R): 310 mm / 312 mm
- Tire(F/R): 155 x 70.5 mm
- Motor: Team Orion NEON 8BL
- ESC: Team Orion Vortex R8
- Factory assembled chassis
- Pre-colored body
- Pre-installed 2.4Ghz KT-231P R/C system
- Pre-installed Team Orion Vortex R8 ESC & NEON 8BL brushless motor
- 17mm Wheel wrench
- 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3mm Hexagonal wrench
- 4 x AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter
- 2 x 7.4V 2S LiPo batteries w/Deans Super plug type connector OR 2 x 7.2V Ni-MH w/Super plug type connector
- Battery charger
- *Battery Note: Must have Deans Super plug type connector. At time of shipment, the ESC is set with the Li-Po battery setting. If intending to use Ni-MH battery, please change ESC to Ni-MH battery mode.