Kyosho 1/5 RC SURFER 4 Color Type 1 Blue Version Readyset w/ KT-231P+ Transmitter #40110T1
This is Kyosho 1/5 RC SURFER 4 Color Type 1 Blue Version Readyset w/ KT-231P+ Transmitter. Kyosho 4th release of the RC Surfer that amazed the world with its innovative form and function rides the waves again. Reinforced stainless shaft rudder and male board rider figure add an extra reliability. Adopt 2 graphic designs for surfboards. Not just for R/C fans, real wave riders will also appreciate the function and form of the R/C Surfer. Buoyancy material inside the surfboard structure and hollow surfer figure with floatation function combines with the auto-recovery mechanism to make the R/C Surfer unsinkable. While the natural habitat of the R/C Surfer is the sea, its dynamic control response also functions well on the flat waters of lakes and rivers. Anticorrosion materials mean you can focus on surfing the R/C Surfer in any type of water. Simply install the surfer figure onto the factory-assembled surfboard and you are ready to ride the waves without assembly or adjustment as soon as you charge the battery with Delta Peak USB Charger. The R/C Surfer 4 captures the spirit and fun of surfing like never before.
- Redesigned color scheme by 2 graphic designed surfboards.
- Pre-assembled and adjusted Readyset.
- Waterproof board design incorporates unsinkable built-in float.
- Reinforced pre-painted figure with hollow structure also functions as a float. O-ring damper in the board join reduces damage from impact shocks.
- Newly designed stainless shaft rudder adapts to banking posture and also protects screw.
- 24T 540-class motor installed with water-cooling jacket maintains performance over long drive times.
- Equipped with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE KA060-91W 60A waterproof ESC that controls high 60A current.
- RC Surfer is an RC model propelled by a screw. Cannot be used to surf without electric power.
- Figure is not movable.
- Max speed or usage time can vary depending on usage conditions.
- Length: 660mm
- Width: 160mm
- Height: 325mm
- Weight: 1,500g approx.
- Motor: 540-class G24 motor with water-cooling jacket
- Screw: D31 x P1.4 (polycarbonate)
- Charging Time: 8 hours approx.
- Speed: 16km/h approx.
- Operation time: 7 min approx.
- Pre-colored surf board installed with R/C system, complete with linkages
- Complete pre-painted surfer figure
- KT-231P 2.4GHz 2ch pistol grip type transmitter
- 7.2V-2200mAh SCR NiMH battery
- Ni-MH battery dedicated delta peak USB charger
- AA Battery (4 pcs)