Kyosho 1/10 4WD FAZER Mk2 FZ02 Series Audi R8 LMS 2015 Red Version RTR Readyset EP Car Kit #34422T1
The Kyosho Fazer EP Audi R8 LMS ReadySet Touring Car is a combination of a beautifully reproduced car body combined with the FAZER series chassis for a dynamic match. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight, while core strength and rigidity has been increased through new materials with ribbing and stiffeners on front and rear. The symmetrical chassis design provides excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, regardless of power source. Featuring front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 274mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition to the included body. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter.
- Redesigned shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis (FZ02).
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter, and battery with charger for the chassis.
- Equipped with 2-bevel grease-filled gear diffs on front and rear.
- Large size dog bones and cup joints provide superior reliability and durability.
- Strap mounted battery allows various battery types to be used.
- Full ball bearing equipped chassis reduces power loss throughout the drive system.
- Features KS202W steering servo.
- Includes choice of two offset brake disc wheel hubs with dummy calipers.
- Optimal front-rear geometry and balance simultaneously delivers both light handling and precise control.
- Redesigned rebuildable oil shocks.
- Low-profile semi-slick pattern tires with 15-spoke wheels.
- Fixed gear mesh motor mount with holes for use with each different pinion gears.
- Includes completely finished body with color scheme and decals applied.
- Length: 460mm
- Width: 200mm
- Wheelbase: 260mm
- Tread (F/R): F:184mm / R:184mm
- Tire (F/R): F:66×25mm / R:66×25mm
- Gear Ratio: 6.5:1
- Weight: 1650g (approx.)
- R/C System: Syncro KT-231P
- Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
- Factory assembled body complete with color scheme
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Installed 60A waterproof ESC (forward/brake/reverse)
- Hex wrench
- AA batteries for transmitter (4 pcs)
- Battery and charger for chassis
- Necessary Tools