KO PROPO EX-RR ST-2 Transmitter w/ KR-415FHD Short Double Receiver #KO-80644
This is KO PROPO EX-RR ST-2 Transmitter w/ KR-415FHD Short Double Receiver. It adopt new angle sensor which was particular about the durability and the feeling of operation for both steering and throttle. Prevents deterioration of durability and operational feeling due to wear, which can be said to be the problem of contact sensors. Along with smooth operation feeling by smoother sliding, we realize high durability that is approximately 100 times compared with the prior sensor. Therefore, the best feeling of operation can be maintained for a long time. In addition, the new sensor outputs a more linear signal to the Master Unit. You can control the ESC and servo with a detailed operation sense. A realization of a sense of unity between people and cars.
The number of ball bearings supporting the steering shaft has been increased from one to two. The double-support type supports higher precision operation and reliability. The normal spring included in the extension unit has been modified. The previous spring used was a progressive spring becoming stiffer as the wheel angle increased, but the new softer spring give a linear stiffness as the wheel angle increases. Since the spring tension can be adjusted, you can set the spring tension to your personal preference.
Renovating the form by lengthening the throttle trigger and operational angle. In order to not influence the operational angle, the distance to the finger from the angular sensor has created a more direct feeling while maintaining a compact and comfortable size. With the direct feeling of the throttle/brake reaction when moved, the increase of this linear feeling allows for a smoother and quicker reaction with input on the throttle and brake. Trigger spring tension = personal preference. The new trigger unit provides a spring tension adjustment with a screw. This allows for a stronger or softer spring tension according to personal preference.
The new angle sensor used has proven to give a precise signal and shown durability. Because the signal is very precise, delicate movements are very fluid. The durability of the new sensor has shown approximately an improvement of 100 times over the past sensor used. Small operation feeling of the fingertip translates into a smooth and linear output to an ESC and servo.
- Superior durability and operation feeling led by new angle sensor.
- Increased the number of ball bearings that support the steering shaft for higher accuracy!
- The soft spring which can be operated with a constant tension.
- Direct throttle feeling has been improved.
- The newly designed throttle unit has increased the direct feeling.
- The long life period of the angle sensor’s smoothness does not change.
- Calculator has rollout calculation
- New Push Control Function for Direct drive car
- English⇔Japanese language change is possible in the menu
- Adding various performance functions such as down timer and more
- Individual response settings for the steering and throttle.( Feel setting menu)
- Display RF mode (FH-G/ FH-F /MzMHS G/MzMHS F)
- 2 way setting point in the Steering Speed.
- 3 way Setting point in the Throttle Speed.
- Full acceleration settings.
- Full ABS Settings.
- Balance L/R added in the Steering override.
- Add User timer.
- 35 model memory.
- Dimensions: 230×163×107mm
- Weight: 536g (not included battery)
- Battery: RO3/AAA/UM4 battery x 4
- Current: 150mA
- Using time: 4 or 5 hours( with alkaline battery)
- Channels: 4 channels
- Frequency: 2.4GHz(FHSS)
- Model memory: 40
- Compatible receivers: KR-413FH,KR-241FH,KR-211FH,KR-212FHG.
- KO PROPO EX-RR ST-2 Transmitter (1 pc)
- KR-415FHD Receiver (2 pcs)
- RX mode selector (1 pc)