JConcepts 1993 Ford F-150 Clear Body Set w/ Rear Spoiler For Traxxas Rustler VXL Rustler XL-5 #0375
The JConcepts Traxxas Rustler VXL 1993 Ford F-150 Body is narrow and sits close against the chassis to give racers the Team Truck look popular in the 90â€™s. The styling is completely modeled after the most popular full-size truck of that era, the 1993 Ford F-150. The entire body shape has been chiseled, incorporating styling cues from the 1:1 truck including wheel well shapes, door lines, window outlines and rear tailgate. The front-end sits just behind the front bumper while the headlight and grille area looks strikingly stock and with included decal sheet, looks like its street truck counterpart.
The body is molded in a durable gauge material and includes rear spoiler, mounting hardware and decal sheet to completely outfit the vehicle. When it comes to topping off a high-end vehicle of the past or present, JConcepts has you covered, World Proven Innovation and Design.
- For: Traxxas Rustler VXL / Rustler XL-5
- Clear Body
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Clear protective film to prevent overspray: Yes
- Pre-drilled mounting holes: No
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grille treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Ford sheet included
- JConcepts 1993 Ford F-150 Clear Body (1 pc)
- Rear Spoiler
- Window Mask