ISDT BG-8S Smart Battery Checker BattGo Receiver Signal Test Protocol Analysis #ISDT BG-8S
iSDT BG-8S Smart Battery Checker will be one of the first future-proof battery checkers on the market designed with powerful features and the latest technology packed inside! Featuring a vivid 260,000 color LCD display panel that has excellent visibility under any light condition, BattGO technology, automated cell balancing, USB charging, receiver signal testing, protocol analysis, & a wide ability of connection compatibility for measurement, the BG-8S will surely be the defacto standard in Battery Checking technology.
Built in BattGo technology is supported for batteries that feature an XT60i connector. BattGo provides full knowledge with detailed parameters for your battery. Easy to read cell voltages, battery cycles, and other parameters are all displayed for ease of access.
Featuring an advanced balancing algorithm, BG-8S will quickly and effortless balance each battery. Once completed, BG-8S will enter into a low power mode automatically.
When connected to a LiPo battery, BG-8S will additionally function as a power bank for all mobile devices. BG-8S supports Qualcomm QC2.0/3.0, and is compatible with BC1.2 and Apple devices. Maximum output is 12V/2A.
- For: Battery
- Working voltage: 5.0V-36V
- Input voltage 1s: 0.8V-15V
- Input voltage 2-8S: 0.8V-4.8V
- Battery cells: 1-8S
- Voltage measurement accuracy: ±0.005V @ 4.2V
- Balancing cells accuracy: < 0.005V
- Support USB charging: QC 2.0 / 3.0, BC1.2, Maximum output 12V/2A
- Support smart battery: Charging and discharging setting, read battery info and usage history.
- Supported Batt. Type: LiHv (1-8S) / LiPo (1-8S) / LiFe(1-8S)
- Lilon (1-8S) / NiMH/Cd(1-10S)
- Display: 2.4〃320×240 260,000 color IPS LCD
- Dimension: 80 X 55 X 19 mm
- Weight: 59g
- Operating Temperature: 0-40℃
- Working Humidity: 10%-90%RH (noncondensing)
- Storage Temperature: -20-60℃
- Storage Humidity: 5%-90%RH (noncondensing)
- ISDT BG-8S Smart Battery Checker BattGo Receiver Signal Test Protocol Analysis (1 pc)