Hobbywing XERUN AXE540 Waterproof Sensored Brushless System ESC V1.1 For 1/10 RC Crawler #AXE Brushless ESC V1.1
This is Hobbywing XERUN AXE540 Waterproof Sensored Brushless System ESC V1.1 For 1/10 RC Crawler.
- For: 1/10 RC Crawler
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- RPM/Throttle Matching - 3 Settings: RPM/Throttle Matching, allows you to adjust the way your system will react to changes in load/terrain on trail. The setting can be used to create a "brushed motor" feel. If you like the way a brush motor drives, use setting #1. Setting #2 (Default) is like the original ESC. Setting #3, improves the consistency of the motor RPM over different loads.
- Setup Process - Automatic Motor Pairing Improves: Loose rear endplate, severe impact, or abnormal heat (during the operation) abnormal power output occurs to the motor. This process allows you to reset your motor F.O.C. for the update and calibrates the motor sensors to the firmware. See below for complete details and the simple walk through.
- Motor "punch" or instant start up: The motors response to instant throttle inputs, or "clicking" to full throttle has been improved.
- Drag Brake: Minor changes to how the drag brake operates to to be more smooth and responsive.
- Motor Operation: Improved high rpm efficiency.
- More RPM: Overall, slight gains in RPM, and basic performance
- 550 Size Motor: Update includes additions for the AXE 550 size 2700 and 3300 kv motors
- Word's First FOC brushless system for Rock Crawler. Field-Oriented Control for Super Linearity & High Torque & Extreme Silence.
- POLARITY PROTECTION: Yes! No more "oops" moment; The chip-type magnetic encoder inside the motor guarantees consistency between three phases’ signals and always outputs the pure and precise signals indicating the rotor position.
- The waterproof and dust-proof design allows the AXE brushless power system to be used in all weather & track conditions without any issue of damage caused to the system from water or dust. (Damage to the vehicle caused by water, mud, or conditions should be monitored closely when running in muddy, wet, or adverse conditions.)
- Intelligent torque output & speed closed-loop control for easy control, and consistent motor RPM under all loads.
- The adjustable drag brake & drag brake rate control with the maximum drag brake of up to 200% (that’s near twice the drag brake of standard brushless power systems) can provide unprecedented parking capacity on slopes, with no jerky stops.
- The innovative built-in Bluetooth connectivity. This allows users to read ESC data or update ESC firmware via a smartphone (installed with the HW LINK app).
- The motor with 4 poles & 12 magnets, featuring Hobbywing’s “staggered pole” patent has zero cogging effect & torque ripple. It can work smoothly at low speeds. This greatly improves the maneuverability of rock crawlers at low speeds.
- The redesigned sensor harness, which features the plug-and-screw design, has a silicone O-ring inside. The updated design and O-ring not only provide a firm connection between motor and ESC but solve “waterproof” challenge for sensor ports.
- Advanced and secure electronic switch features a waterproof, dust-proof and shock-resistant design.
- Multiple protections: low-voltage cutoff, thermal, fail-safe (throttle signal loss), motor lock-up, and overcurrent.
- Scale: 1/10
- Brushed/Brushless: Brushless
- Sensored/Sensorless: SD FOC
- Waterproof: YES (IP67）
- Applications: 1/10 Rock Crawler
- Cont./Peak Current: 60A/360A
- Input Voltage: 2-3S Lipo/6-9 Cell NiMH
- BEC Output: Switch Mode:6V/[email protected]
- Wires & Connectors
- Input Wires: Red-14AWG-200mm*1/ Black-14AWG-200mm*1
- Output Wires: No
- Input Connectors: XT60
- Output Connectors: Solder Posts
- ESC Programing via
- SET Button on ESC: Not Supported
- LED Program Box: Not Supported
- LCD Program Box: Not Supported
- WiFi Module: Not Supported
- Bluetooth Connection: Supported
- Firmware Upgrade: Supported
- Size: 47.4x36.2x24.6mm
- Weight: 82g
- Hobbywing XERUN AXE540 Waterproof Sensored Brushless System ESC V1.1 (1 pc)