Tamiya 1/12 Motorcycle Series Honda NS500 84 Scale Model Kit #14125
This is Tamiya 1/12 Motorcycle Series Honda NS500 84 Scale Model Kit. Tamiya is pleased to welcome the Honda NS500 '84 to the 1/12 Scale Motorcycle product line-up. The 2-stroke engine in the NS500 was Honda's first, and as a V3 it was somewhat unique at the time of its debut in 1982. However, that did not stop the machine from gaining 3 wins in its maiden season and then going all the way to the Riders' and Constructors Championships of the 1983 Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix in the safe hands of F. Spencer. In 1984, it was rotated with the NSR500 throughout the season and contributed to a second successive Honda Constructors' title.
- Material: Plastic
- Ignition cords are recreated using vinyl tubing.
- Decals to depict 4 rider markings included.
- Includes 2 set of cowling parts ? clear and white.
- Features detailed recreation of V3 engine
- Length: 165mm
- Tamiya 1/12 Motorcycle Series Honda NS500 84 Scale Model Kit (1 pc)