Pro-Line Buck Shot S3 Soft Offroad 1/8 Buggy Tires 2 pcs w/ Closed Cell Inserts #9062-203
The Pro-Line Buck Shot 1/8 Buggy Tire has pins that are very close in size to the Hole Shot 2.0 but the Buck Shot pins are stacked closer together side to side, which provides significantly longer lasting performance. Unique to the Buck Shot are the alternating elongated bars that provide incredible forward grip! Similar to the SwitchBlade tire, the Buck Shot is a directional tire with different tread on the outside compared to the inside, allowing you to mount the tires in the direction that suits your current track conditions. One side of the tire has standard pins, which is ideal for loose or low traction conditions where you want the tire to add side grip and improve steering. When you mount the tire the other direction, the connected side tread (Blade) reduces side traction in high-bite or edgy conditions.
- For: 1/8 RC Buggy
- Material: Rubber
- Color: Black
- Already a National Championship Winner!
- Similar Pin Size to a Hole Shot but Lasts Significantly Longer
- Massive Forward Traction
- Directional Side Tread similar to the SwitchBlade
- One side provides added side grip and improved steering (Pins Out)
- One side reduces side traction in high bite, edgy conditions (Blade Out)
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Height: 4.34" (110mm)
- Width: 1.68" (43mm)
- Pro-Line Buck Shot S3 Soft Offroad 1/8 Buggy Tires (2 pcs)
- Foam Insert (2 pcs)