Traxxas Stampede VXL Brushless 1/10 RTR 2WD Monster Truck w/ TQi Traxxas Link Enabled 2.4GHz Radio TSM #36076-4
Note: We do not ship this product to Mainland China. Please contact the local dealers for assistance.
The Traxxas Stampede VXL defines monster truck fun. Extreme Velineon brushless power muscles the Stampede to speeds of 65mph and beyond* while innovative Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) makes the power more accessible. Pop a wheelie at 50mph and you’ll appreciate the standard wheelie bar. You’ve probably never experienced throttle response and speed like this in a monster truck. Tough and unbelievably fast, Stampede is the ultimate play truck that's always ready for instant RC fun. The world of electric monster trucks will never be the same again!
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) lets you experience the Stampede VXL's extreme power, speed, and acceleration by making it much easier to control on slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Go ahead, punch it off the line! TSM senses the vehicle’s direction and makes steering corrections to provide full throttle acceleration without fishtailing or spinouts. When cornering, TSM intuitively corrects the vehicle’s line for faster exit speeds. TSM even improves braking by keeping the truck arrow straight until you reach a complete stop. TSM does all this without intruding on driving fun or introducing unexpected side effects. TSM can be fine-tuned (or turned off) for different surfaces by simply adjusting the multi-function knob on the TQi transmitter, or by adjusting the slider in the Traxxas Link app. Drive faster and have more fun with TSM. You may not even realize how much it is helping until you try to drive without it.
- Traxxas Stability Management
- TQi™ 2.4GHz Transmitter and Receiver
- Waterproof Electronics
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- Maxx® Cable 12-Gauge Wiring
- Digital High-Torque Waterproof Steering Servo
- Magnum 272 Transmission with Steel Gears
- Precision Steel Turnbuckles with Heavy-Duty Rod Ends
- Metric Hex Hardware
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- Length: 16.25" (413mm)
- Front Track: 12.75" (324mm)
- Rear Track: 12.75" (324mm)
- Weight: 65.3oz (1.85 kg)
- Height (Overall): 9.5" (241mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.63" (270mm)
- Front Shock Length: Long
- Rear Shock Length: XXLong
- Front Tires (Pre-Glued): Talon™ 2.8"
- Rear Tires (Pre-Glued): Talon™ 2.8"
- Front Wheels: 2.8" Black-Chrome (All-Star™)
- Rear Wheels: 2.8" Black-Chrome (All-Star™)
- Electronic Speed Control: VXL-3s™ Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (Electric): Velineon® 3500 Brushless
- Gear Ratio (Internal): 2.72 (Final Drive: 12.34)
- Differential Type: Planetary
- Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
- Transmission: Magnum 272™
- Steering: Single Point
- Chassis Type: Modified Tub
- Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
- Radio System (Transmitter): TQi™ 2.4GHz (2-Channel)
- Radio System (Receiver): Traxxas Stability Management™
- Top-Speed: 65+mph With 3S LiPo battery and optional 30-tooth pinion gear
- Skill Level: 2
- Battery Tray Dimensions: 138mm x 46mm x 26mm
- Traxxas Stampede VXL Brushless 1/10 RTR 2WD Monster Truck Fully assembled with Traxxas Stability Management®
- TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system
- Velineon® Brushless Power System
- ProGraphix® painted body
- NiMH or LiPo battery
- "AA" Batteries for Transmitter
TRAXXAS COUNTRIES RESTRICTIONSOwing to dealership restrictions, we do not accept shipment orders of Traxxas branded products for the countries listed below. Our logistic team will scan and remove those items of the restricted countries before shipment. Please check your order before payment. Thank you for your attention.
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Rep., Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Guam, Guatemala, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Korea, South, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama (Rep.), Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia (Russian Federation), Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.
NOTE TO CHINA CUSTOMERS:We do not ship Traxxas products to Mainland China. Please contact our China dealers for assistance.