JConcepts Illuzion Clear Body w/ Aero Wing For Team Associated B6 B6D #336
The JConcepts Illuzion body style is a classic design that originated in 1/8th scale off-road racing, with it's initial debut at the 2003 IFMAR Wolrd Championships. With the market demand seeking a more rearward design, the Illuzion has been reintroduced to the 1/10th buggy market.
The Illuzion features hard edge side-pod styling with runners on the sides designed to move the air more efficiently to the wing. The roof of the body has been dramatically wedged and Illuzionized for that aggressive look. The front of the body has less of a transition from hood to window which gives it a more dramatic look. Jason Ruona qualified fifth at the 2003 IFMAR World Championships with the prototype Illuzion style body. Ryan Cavalieri drove the Illuzion to TQ during the 2005 IFMAR World Championships while Hayato Matsuzaki won the 2007 IFMAR World Championships with the Illuzion style body.
- For: Team Associated B6 / B6D
- Clear Body
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Jconcepts Original Illuzion design
- Drop-fit for the B6 & B6D vehicles
- Blended wing / body design
- Includes two Aero rear wings
- Clear polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and decal sheet
- JConcepts Illuzion Clear Body (1 pc)
- Aero Wing (2 pcs)
- Window Mask