Tamiya 1/10 Bigwig 2017 4WD Off Road Buggy Car Kit EP #47330
*Photo for reference only.
Tamiya is delighted to announce the comeback of a classic â€“ The Bigwig (original Item 58057), which was a 4WD buggy released back in 1986 to commemorate 10 years of Tamiya R/C models and was the first Tamiya car with a body penned by an outside designer: Japanese full size race car designer and team owner Takuya Yura. This re-release version is based closely upon the original, with some tweaks to bring it up to date.
- 7.2 battery & charger
- 8 x AA batteries & charger
- Scale: 1/10
- Construction Type: Assembly kit
- Terrain Use: Off Road
- Drive-train: 4WD
- Drive type: Shaft-driven
- Differential type: Gear
- Suspension: Four-wheel double wishbone suspension
- Shock damper: oil damper
- Tire type: Rubber
- Body material: Polycarbonate
- Chassis material: Plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Not Included
- LED Light buckets: No
- LED lights: No
- Motor: GT-Tuned
- Bearings: Full ball bearings
- Special feature 1:Aerodynamic body is lightweight and durable polycarbonate. Engine and exhausts are depicted by chassis parts.
- Special feature 2:Utilizes a sturdy ABS resin bathtub-type chassis.
- Special feature 3:Shaft-driven 4WD drivetrain for excellent stability off-road, with full ball bearings ensuring minimal power loss.
- Special feature 4:4-wheel double wishbone suspension with CVA oil dampers lets the car tackle bumpy surfaces with confidence.
- Special feature 5:Rack and pinion steering (the only of its kind on a Tamiya model) gives excellent driving feel.
- Special feature 6:Boots cover, the steering tie-rods, and anti-wear grease is included in the kit to seal the mechanism from dirt and gravel.
- Special feature 7:"Aerodish" 1-piece wheels are combined with oval block pattern tires for superior grip.
- Special feature 8:Stickers have been redesigned while keeping to the overall theme of the original.
- Special feature 9:Includes a GT-Tuned motor (25T) with sticker unique to this model.
- Special feature 10:ESCs 22mm and lower in height can be fitted in the kit standard position.
- Length: 390mm
- Width: 234mm
- Height: 163mm
- Tamiya 1/10 Bigwig 2017 4WD Off Road Buggy Car Kit EP (1 Set)
- Clear Body