Tamiya 1/10 MF01X Mercedes Benz G 320 Cabrio 4WD EP Car Kit #58629
This is a Tamiya 1/10 MF01X Mercedes Benz G 320 Cabrio 4WD EP Car Kit.
The Mercedes Benz G320 Cabrio was a G Class series vehicle that was sold between 1997 and 2001. While many G Series cars were produced, this version featured a soft convertible top and was based on a short wheelbase version of the chassis. The Tamiya radio control replica is featured on the 4WD MF-01X chassis.
Power is transmitted from the rear mounted motor to the front wheels via a propeller shaft that runs down the side of the MF- 01X. Gearboxes are integrated into the monocoque for a sturdy and easy-to-assemble structure. The MF-01X has a three-section make-up; changing the central spacer section enables short (210mm), middle (225mm), and long (239mm) wheelbases. The Mercedes-Benz G 320 uses the long wheelbase configuration.
- 7.2 battery & charger
- 2-channel radio gear
- Scale : 1/10
- Construction Type : Assembly kit
- Terrain Use : Multi-Purpose
- Drive-train : 4WD
- Drive Type : Gearbox
- Drive Line : Dog bone
- Differential type : Gear
- Suspension : Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism : Direct servo
- Shock damper : Friction damper
- Shock Damper Material: Plastic
- Tire Type: Rubber
- Tire tread : Radial
- Body material : Polycarbonate
- Chassis material : Plastic
- ESC: Included
- ESC model: TBLE-02S
- LED Light buckets: No
- LED lights: No
- Motor : 540-brushed type
- Bearings : Plastic bushing
- Adjustable camber: Fixed
- Adjustable toe angles : Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance : Yes
- Adjustable gear ratio : Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase : Yes
- Adjustable track width: Fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: Fixed
- Special feature 1 : The G 320 Cabrio body is expertly captured in lightweight, durable polycarbonate.
- Special feature 2 : Side mirrors are recreated using separately molded plastic parts.
- Special feature 3 : The 4WD MF-01X chassis has a rear mounted motor, and uses a prop shaft to transmit power to the front wheels. It features a robust, easy to maintain monocoque frame. It is at home on road and flat dirt surfaces.
- Special feature 4 : This model uses the L wheelbase (239mm). The chassis can be set up in S (210mm) and M (225mm) wheelbases using separately-sold propeller shafts.
- Special feature 5 : A range of option parts are available to hop up the MF-01X chassis, including lightweight, rigid aluminum propeller shafts
- Special feature 6 : Includes a Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and Torque Tuned motor. ESC features brushless motor mode for easy expandability.
- Length: 385mm
- Width: 178mm
- Height: 175mm
- Wheelbase: 270mm
- Tamiya 1/10 MF01X Mercedes Benz G 320 Cabrio 4WD EP Car Kit (1 Set)
- clear body(1Pc)