Tamiya 1/12 CW01 XB Lunch Box w/ 2.4Ghz RTR EP #57749
Another one of Tamiya's classic creations, the R/C Lunch Box (1st released, 1987) was loved for its camp appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan body raised up over monster truck wheels ensure that this R/C van will get attention anywhere you choose to drive it.
Fully assembled 1/12 scale monster van, pre-painted with stickers pre-applied.Shock-resistant styrol body mounted on lightweight and durable ABS bathtub frame.Heavy duty coil spring damped front and rear suspension.Sealed gearbox protects differential during off-road running.
- 7.2 battery & charger
- 8 x AA batteries & charger
- Scale: 1/12
- Construction Type: RTR (Ready-to-Run)
- Terrain Use: multi-purpose
- Drive-train: 2WD
- Drive type: gearbox
- Drive line: Dog bone
- Differential type: Gear
- Suspension: independent front/solid axle rear
- Steering mechanism: direct servo
- Shock damper: friction damper
- Shock damper material: Plastic
- Tire type: Rubber
- Tire tread: chevron
- Body material: ABS Plastic
- Chassis material: Plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Included
- ESC Model: TEU-101
- LED Light buckets: No
- LED lights: No
- Motor: 540-brushed type
- Bearings: Plastic bushing
- Adjustable camber: Yes
- Adjustable toe angles: Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance: Fixed
- Adjustable gear ratio: Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: Fixed
- Adjustable track width: Fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: Fixed
- Wheelie bar included.
- Features 115mm large diameter tires.
- Pre-finished body molded in blue.
- Finespec 2.4GHz R/C system comes pre-installed.
- Antennaless receiver.
- Tamiya 1/12 CW01 XB Lunch Box w/ 2.4Ghz RTR EP (1 Set)