Tamiya 1/10 M05 Mazda MX5 2WD EP w/ESC #58624
This R/C assembly kit model recreates the 4th generation of the Mazda MX-5 (also known as the Roadster in Japan and the Miata MX-5 in the U.S.), the iconic car with a heritage dating back to 1989 and total sales in excess of 950,000. The dynamic and lightweight car was made to amplify the thrill of driving, with a punchy 1.5-liter (2.0-liter in North American market cars) inline 4-engine and 6-speed transmission, while including modern must-haves such as advanced safety equipment.
The Tamiya R/C model faithfully captures the fun and maneuverability of the real life subject as it comes on the proven M-05 M-chassis platform. The M-05 is a simple to build FWD (front wheel drive) machine, which allows for plenty of after-market parts to be outfitted as you grow with your skill. The lightweight, narrow semi-monocoque frame offers an optimized weight distribution and a low center of gravity. A ground-hugging 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and a 3-piece steering linkage ensure excellent stability during high-speed cornering.
Three wheelbase lengths (210mm, 225mm, 239mm) are possible by simply switching the position of the rear suspension parts, enabling a wide range of body choices available from Tamiya.
- 7.2 Battery
- 2-Channel Radio with servo and receiver
- Polycarbonate paint
- 8 x AA batteries
- Scale: 1/10 scale
- Construction type: Assembly kit
- Terrain use: On-Road
- Drive-train: 2WD
- Drive type: Gearbox
- Drive line: Dog bone
- Differential type: Gear
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism: bell-crank
- Shock damper: friction damper
- Shock damper material: plastic
- Tire type: rubber
- Tire tread: radial
- Body material: Polycarbonate
- Chassis material: Plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Included
- ESC type: TBLE-02S
- LED Light buckets: no
- LED lights: no
- Motor type: 540-brushed type
- Bearings: plastic bushing
- Adjustable camber: fixed
- Adjustable toe angles: front only
- Adjustable ride height: yes
- Adjustable gear ratio: yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: yes
- Adjustable track width: fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: fixed
- Special Feature 1:The dynamic and compact form of the closed-top MX-5 is accurately recreated in durable polycarbonate.
- Special Feature 2:Separate plastic parts are included to recreate side mirrors.
- Special Feature 3:Comes with stickers to recreate Japanese, U.S. and rest-of-the-world market cars.
- Special Feature 4:The nimble front wheel-drive M-05 chassis features a 225mm (M) wheelbase and has a wide range of option parts available to customize it.
- Three wheelbase lengths are possible: 210mm, 225mm, 239mm
- Tamiya 1/10 M05 Mazda MX5 2WD EP
- ESC: TBLE-02 (1 Pc)
- Motor: 540-brushed type (1 Pc)
- Separate plastic parts (1 Set)
- Stickets(1 Pc)
- Tire (4 Pcs)
- Wheel (4 Pcs)