Hobbywing XERUN XR10-Justock Zero-timing Design Sensored Brushless ESC For 1/10 RC CAR #XR10 Justock
This is the Hobbywing Justock Club Spec Sensored Brushless ESC. Race a spec stock class? The Hobbywing Justock is the perfect ESC for the stock racer seeking a fixed timing, small and lightweight solution. The ESC also boasts plenty of programmable features and is an excellent choice for the rock clawler racer. To keep your investment protected, the Justock features low voltage cut-off, over-heat protection and throttle signal loss protection.
- Low cost, high performance.
- Small and light weight.
- Drives sensored and sensorless brushless motors, best control feelings.
- The internal timing is always zero degree to complaint with the rules of SPEC races such as ROAR SPORTMAN.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Plenty of programmable items.
- Easily programmed with the LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
- Also suitable for rock crawler pro race when using “Crawler” working mode.
- Output: Continuous 60A, burst 380A.
- Input: 2-3S LiPo or 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd
- Input * Note #1 : 2-3S LiPo or 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd
- Built-in BEC: [email protected] (linear mode BEC)
- ESC programming: Via RX Cable (or Throttle Control Cable)
- Motor Supported: Sensor and sensorless brushless motor
- Motor KV Limit: With 2 Lipo or 4-6 NiMH: 1/10 on-road: >=8.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=11.5T
- With 3 Lipo or 7-9 NiMH: 1/10 on-road: >=13.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=17.5T
- Suitable Car: 1/10,1/12 all competitions, 1/10,1/8 rock crawler
- Cooling Fan Powered by stable BEC 6V
- Size: 33.5mm(L) * 28.5mm(W) * 30.5mm(H)
- Weight: 59.8g (w/o wires, cooling fan)
- Hobbywing XERUN XR10-Justock Zero-timing Design Sensored Brushless ESC (1 pcs)
- Senor Cable