Tamiya 1/10 DT02 Buggy Kumamon Version Electric Offroad Buggy Kit #58615
The popular Japanese mascot Kumamon has found his way onto the DT-02 dune buggy chassis. This easy-to-assemble chassis and popular Japanese mascot are a fun combination for R/C newcomers and fans of Japanese pop culture!
- Construction type:Assembly kit
- Terrain use:Multi-Purpose
- Drive type:Gearbox
- Drive line:Dog bone
- Differential type:Gear
- Suspension:Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism:Direct servo
- Shock damper material:Plastic
- Tire type:Rubber
- Tire tread:Grooved front/pin spike rear
- Body material:ABS Plastic
- Chassis material:Plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC):Included
- Motor:380-brushed type
- Bearings:Plastic bushing
- Special feature 1:The bathtub frame DT-02 chassis features a longitudinally-positioned battery pack for optimum weight distribution and a lower center of gravity.
- Special feature 2:4-wheel independent suspension with coil spring dampers.
- Special feature 3:Features a pre-assembled and painted figure depicting the inimitable Kumamon, with stickers and parts to recreate hat, towel and other accessories.
- Special feature 4:Bright and colorful decals of Kumamon and Kumamoto Prefecture included.
- Special feature 5:Type 380 motor offers excellent controllability.
- Special feature 6:Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
- DT02 Buggy Kumamon Version kit (1pc)