Pro-Line Prime T 2.2inch M4 Super Soft Off-Road Truck Tires 2pcs For Front or Rear w/ Closed Cell Foam #8247-03
This is a pack of two Pro-Line Prime T 2.2" Off-Road Truck Tires. Pro-Line’s Prime tires are targeted directly at racers currently running full “slick” tires, saving them from having to grind treaded tires down while delivering improved performance.
Pro-Line’s Prime tires feature unique grooves that add traction and stability when the track is freshly watered or when there is a slight layer of thin dust that would cause a traditional “slick” tire to spin. The raised treaded portion of the Prime tire has a distinctive rough surface texture similar to a ground “slick” tire and gives the Prime maximum performance right out of the package.
- Unique Tire Grooves for Added Traction and Stability
- Rough Tread Surface for Quick Break In
- Ideal for Tracks Where “slick” Tires are Fastest
- Maximum Performance Right Out Of the Package
- Includes Closed Cell Foam Inserts
- Save Time: No need to grind
- Fits 2.2” Stadium Truck Wheels
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Choose from M4 super soft and MC clay compound
- Width: 53mm
- Height: 98mm
- Pro-Line Prime T 2.2inch M4 Super Soft Off-Road Truck Tires (2 pcs)
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)