Tamiya 1/10 WR02G RC Tractor Kumamon Version EP Car Kit #58601
Kumamon is a character used to publicize the Japanese Prefecture of Kumamoto in the south island of Japan, Kyushu. The character is perhaps the most well known in a country overflowing with mascots, and is instantly recognizable not only to people across Japan but also a growing demographic across Asia and into other regions of the globe. This is a special Kumamon-themed version of a tractor R/C kit and uses the rough-and-tumble wheelie-capable WR-02G chassis.
- Scale: 1/10
- Construction Type: Assembly kit
- Terrain Use: Multi-Purpose
- Drive-train: 2WD
- Drive type: Gearbox
- Drive line: Dog bone
- Differential type: Gear
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism: Direct servo
- Shock damper: Friction damper
- Shock damper material: Plastic
- Tire type: Rubber
- Tire tread: Chevron
- Body material: Lexan
- Chassis material: Plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Included
- LED Light buckets: No
- LED lights: No
- Motor: 540-brushed type
- Bearings: Plastic bushing
- Adjustable camber: Fixed
- Adjustable toe angles: Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance: Fixed
- Adjustable gear ratio: Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: Fixed
- Adjustable track width: Fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: Fixed
- Length: 345mm
- Width: 253mm
- Height: 235mm
- Wheelbase: 170mm
- Special feature 1: A pre-painted and assembled Kumamon driver figure is included. Head position can be altered.
- Special feature 2: The WR-02G chassis has a heavy duty yet lightweight monocoque to stand up to rough driving.
- Special feature 3: The motor is positioned along the centerline and power is delivered to the rear via fully-enclosed gearbox with a gear diff unit.
- Special feature 4: Features big 97mm front and 130mm rear wheels on 4-wheel double wishbone suspension
- Special feature 5: A wheelie bar is attached to the back to enable fun, wheels-in-the-air driving action.
- Tamiya 1/10 WR02G RC Tractor Kumamon Version EP (1 Set)