Tamiya M05 Ver.II PRO 1/10 Mini Car Kit EP #58593
The Tamiya M-05 M-Chassis platform receives a significant makeover with the introduction of the NEW M-05 Version II Pro! The M-05 chassis has been a favorite platform for M-chassis club racers for years. The new tweaks and enhancements take advantage of new battery technologies as well as tried and true suspension tweaks used in many of Tamiya's touring car platforms. Furthermore, it features a number of upgrades, to improve balance and lower the chassis' center of gravity, using a variety of option parts to make it a highly drivable radio control car.
- 2-channel radio gear
- Electronic speed control
- 7.2 battery & charger
- Scale: 1/10
- Construction type: Assembly kit
- Terrain use: On-Road
- Drive-train: 2WD FWD
- Drive type: Gearbox
- Drive line: Dog bone
- Differential type: Gear
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism: Bell-crank
- Shock damper: Oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material: Plastic
- Chassis material: Plastic
- Motor: Not Included
- ESC: Not Included
- Bearings: Shielded ball bearing
- Adjustable camber: Fixed
- Adjustable toe angles: Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance: Yes
- Adjustable gear ratio: Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: Yes
- Adjustable track width: Fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: Fixed
- The chassis is compatible with square-shaped battery packs.
- New aluminum motor mount designed specifically for the M-05 V.2 chassis.
- Chassis, D parts (arm stays and damper stays, etc.) and wheels have a Semi-Gloss Black metal-plated finish.
- The motor is fitted to a newly-designed mount and has been moved 4.5mm closer to the center of the chassis when compared to the original M-05.
- Improved weight distribution and sharper steering response.
- New suspension arms: one-piece suspension arms are made from reinforced plastic.
- New suspension arms have rebound adjustment with the use of a simple set screw.
- The servo attachment position has been shifted 8mm downwards to secure a lower center of gravity.
- Length: 299mm (when with 239mm wheelbase)
- Width: 165mm
- 3 Adjustable Wheelbase Lengths: 210mm / 225mm / 239mm
- Tamiya M05 Ver.II PRO 1/10 Chassis Kit EP (1 set)