Tamiya 1/10 DT-03 Neo Fighter Buggy w/ ESC EP #58587
The Neo Fighter Buggy is mounted on the newly developed and easy to build DT-03 chassis platform. Intended as an easy-to-get-started model to encourage young drivers to enter the world of R/C, its intuitive yet tough design allows hassle-free assembly and gives less experienced users the opportunity to get to grips with R/C model composition and construction.
- 2-channel radio gear
- 7.2 battery & charger
- polycarbonate paint
- Scale: 1/10
- Construction type: assembly kit
- Terrain use: off-road
- Drive-train: 2WD
- Drive type: gearbox
- Drive line: dog bone
- Differential type: gear
- Suspension: fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism: direct servo
- Shock damper: friction damper
- Shock damper: material plastic
- Chassis material: plastic
- Bearings: plastic bushing
- Adjustable camber: fixed
- Adjustable toe angles: front only
- Adjustable ground clearance: yes
- Adjustable gear ratio: yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: fixed
- Adjustable track width: fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: fixed
- Special feature 1: Monocoque DT-03 chassis
- Special feature 2: Utilizes a longitudinally-placed rear motor, rear-wheel drive set-up.
- Special feature 3: Long wheelbase design enables stable performance.
- Special feature 4: The angle of the skid-shaped underside has been increased to raise the car?s off-road potential.
- Special feature 5: Features a newly-designed body molded in tough polycarbonate material.
- Special feature 6: Includes a torque-tuned motor and CVA shock units.
- Special feature 7: Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (capable of running brushed and brushless motors)
- Length: 400mm
- Width: 248mm
- Height: 132mm
- Wheelbase: 287mm
- Tread Front and Rear: 221mm / 208mm
- Tire Width Front and Rear: 27mm / 41mm
- Tire Diameter Front and Rear: 80mm / 86mm
- Gear Ratio: 9.28:1
- Tamiya 1/10 DT-03 Neo Fighter Buggy (1 Set)
- TBLE-02S ESC
- 540 Motor
- Rubber Pin Spike Tire
- Clear Poltcarbonate Body