Tamiya 1/10 TT02 Alfa Romeo 155 V6 Jagermeister w/ESC On Road EP Car Kit #58585
This is the J채germeister-sponsored Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI. The car made its debut in the 1993 season of the German Touring Car Championship (DTM) series, blowing the competition away en route to becoming that season's champion. While the works team used the newest 1994 spec of the car in the next year's DTM, the 1993 version was used by a number of private outfits including the Sch체bel Engineering team. The Sch체bel car was adorned with the orange livery of the German liquor J채germeister, and it got its German sponsor some podium time by finishing third in the final round of the season.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-02 entry level touring car chassis. The TT-02 chassis platform is the successor to the TT-01 as it incorporates many new features to make it even easier for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Ho-Up-Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
TT-02 Key Features:
- Brake disc-shaped, wheel hubs which add to the chassis' highly realistic appearance.
- The 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension features friction dampers and uses identical L/R suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly and maintenance.
- Both the motor and the battery are longitudinally-placed in the ABS resin chassis for excellent balance.
- Upright assembly can be changed to give the chassis an extra 4mm of travel for Rally racing.
- 2ch Radio system
- Battery Pack
- Polycarbonate Paint
- 8 x AA batteries
- Scale : 1/10
- Construction type : assembly kit
- Terrain use : on-road
- Drive-train : 4WD
- Drive type : shaft
- Drive line : dog bone
- Differential type : gear
- Suspension : fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism : bell-crank
- Shock damper : oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material : plastic
- Tire type : rubber
- Tire tread : slick
- Body material : Polycarbonate
- Chassis material : plastic
- ESC model : TBLE-02S
- Motor : 540-brushed type
- Bearings : plastic bushing
- Adjustable camber : fixed
- Adjustable toe angles : front only
- Adjustable ground clearance : yes
- Adjustable gear ratio : yes
- Adjustable wheelbase : yes
- Adjustable track width : fixed
- Adjustable shock angle : yes
- Special feature 1 : The versatile shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis is perfect for beginners.
- Special feature 2 : Includes white nylon 2-piece wheels.
- Special feature 3 : Separate parts are included to depict side mirrors and rear wing.
- Special feature 4 : Brake disc-shaped wheel hubs
- Special feature 5 : Supports 10 different gear ratios.
- Special feature 6 : The skid-shaped underside of the bathtub type frame minimizes contact with the road surface.
- Special feature 7 : Easy to build entry level kit
- Length: 460mm
- Width: 182mm
- Height: 142mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Gear Ratio: 10 kinds of 7.28:1 to 11.38:1 can be selected in combination with the optional pinion; gear ratio is 8.27:1 in standard kit
- Tamiya 1/10 TT02 Alfa Romeo 155 V6 Jagermeister (1 set)
- Wheel (4 pcs)
- Tire (4 pcs)
- Clear Polycarbonate Body (1 Set)
|Vehicle Type||Touring Car|