Tamiya TRF201 XM Conversion Set (Midship Motor) #42257
This conversion set can be attached to models which have already been equipped with Item 42253 TRF201 XR Aluminum Lower Deck Set (Long Wheelbase). It transforms the TRF201 chassis into a mid-ship motor layout, making it more suited to high-grip surfaces such as carpet. A newly-designed body is also included in the set.
Note:Many indoor off-road track (mainly in Europe) use carpet as part of the driving surface for off-road racing. Under these conditions it has been found that mid-ship motor placement has proven ideal. In the USA, most tracks that exhibit high traction are located indoors. This new item can prove advantageous under those conditions.
- For: Tamiya TRF 201 equipped with Item 42253 TRF201 XR Aluminum Lower Deck (Long Wheelbase).
- Material: Gear Box, Stiffener and Motor Plate in Aluminium; Body in Lexan; and Damper stay in Carbon Graphite.
- Ideal For High Traction Surfaces
- Aluminum Gearbox (1 pc)
- Aluminum Stiffener (1 pc)
- Aluminum Motor Plate (1 pc)
- Carbon Rear Damper Stay (1 pc)
- Lexan Body (1 pc)
- Instruction (1 pc)