- R/C fans have long been modifying their machines into rock crawlers. Tamiya has followed this growing segment with interest and we are now proud to present to you the fruits of our research. This new crawler features a true-to-scale Toyota Land Cruiser 40 body made from lightweight polycarbonate mounted on an all-new CR-01 chassis and is literally ready to rock.
- CR-01 dedicated crawler chassis features heavy-duty ladder frame with strong yet lightweight pressed aluminum channels and resin cross members. The space saved by mounting a compact planetary gearbox enables the battery to be located lower on the chassis for optimum center of gravity.
- Planetary gearbox comes with20T pinion gear for a 40.5:1 gear ratio. Separately available 16T-25T pinion gears can be installed for gear ratios ranging from50.6:1 to 32.4:1. Kit also includes 540 type motor while 2-channel R/C system, ESC, and7.2V battery & charger are separately required
- 4-link coil spring suspension provides the flexibility needed to conquer difficult rocky terrain. Inboard dampers are connected to suspension via linkages, which are then connected via stabilizer torsion bar to provide sure-footed balance.
- Newly designed 3-piece beadlock wheels are mounted with massive rock crawler tires with125mm diameter and 56mm width. These work together with the suspension system to generate an impressive amount of ground clearance.
- ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- (unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
Customers that bought this also purchased...
USD 74.90 USD 79.90
USD 219.90 USD 389.90
USD 139.90 USD 179.90