Posted By 0 Comment(s) 202 View(s) RC Cars
Xray X12 23 ｜1/12 RC Pan CarXray released the NEW X12 ‘23 features 24 NEW improvements!!! The All-new chassis features an extra forward position and an additional mounting position for the centre pivot and side braces respectively, for improved cornering speed and steering response. The ‘23 chassis is shortened by 3.5mm in front with an extra chamfer that eliminates chassis dragging and improves cornering speed. Besides, the rear POD plate and bulkheads have been redesigned. The rear POD plate features a redesigned area of the alu POD plate pivot holder for improved durability of the POD plate. It features 2 centring holes to eliminate tweak issues in crashes. The bulkheads are 5mm lower and 4g lighter to achieve maximum low CG and weight to improve stability and eliminate tweaking issues on serious crashes.
Xray 終於發佈X12 ‘23喇！共有 24 項新改進！X12 ‘23 全新底盤為中心樞軸提供咗額外嘅前向位置，前面同中心位置之間嘅side braces提供額外嘅位嚟做額外嘅微調，整體提高轉彎速度同轉向反應！而且‘23 底盤前面縮短咗 3.5mm，加上額外嘅倒角，從而消除底盤拖曳提高轉彎速度。另外為咗消除嚴重碰撞中嘅調整問題，後 POD 板同Bulkhead 都有重新設計過！後 POD 板具有重新設計嘅 alu POD 板樞軸支架，提供咗2 個定心孔，同時提高耐用性；而Bulkhead 經重新設計後降低咗 5mm及減輕咗 4g，實現最大低重心同重量以提高穩定性。Xray 嘅fans就記得密切留意喇！
Xray X12 2023 All-New Features:- All-new chassis featuring extra forward position for center pivot for improved cornering speed and steering response.
- Chassis features an extra mounting position for the side braces between the front and center position for extra fine-tuning of the car flex which improves steering response and cornering speed.
- The chassis is shortened by 3.5mm in front with an extra chamfer, which eliminates chassis dragging and improves cornering speed.
- The chassis features 4 positions for the front battery backstop in 2mm steps instead of the groove to prevent the battery stop from moving in hard crashes.
- Rear POD plate features a redesigned area of the alu POD plate pivot holder for improved durability of the POD plate.
- Rear POD features 2 centering holes instead of 1 to eliminate tweak issues in crashes.
- Bulkheads were completely redesigned to achieve maximum low CG and weight to improve stability and eliminate tweaking issues in serious crashes.
- Bulkheads are 5mm lower and 4g lighter compared to the previous version.
- Bulkheads feature new smaller and lower CG windows for eccentric bushings.
- Bulkheads feature 2 centering pins instead of one for better centering and to prevent the tweaking issues in hard crashes.
- Bulkheads feature a new mounting position for the rear brace, from the top instead of the rear, for improved tweak resistance, as well as only one mounting position instead of two, for improved flex of the rear POD.
- All-new graphite rear brace is thinner and lighter for improved CG and flex of the POD.
- All-new smaller and lighter eccentric bushings with finer steps, for improved ride height adjustability, and a lower center of gravity.
- All-new lighter wheel hubs with M2x5 screw instead of M2.5x8 to eliminate rotating weight and eliminate vibration of the wheel hub.
- All-new lowered rear brace mounts (4mm) and side brace mounts (1.5mm) to allow to mount of rear graphite brace with side braces as low as possible to lower CG and stability of the car.
- All-new rear brace also features mounting holes for the battery backstop.
- All-new rear graphite POD upper plate redesigned to use super light aluminum bushings instead of nuts, to save weight and lower CG and improve the look of the car.
- Rear graphite plate is mounted 6.5mm lower to lower the CG to the maximum, and to eliminate tweak issues in crashes. The side tubes are mounted from the top for quicker assembly and disassembly.
- All-new rear brace is mounted 4mm lower, for a lowered CG, and features holes for bushings to mount side braces for a better look.
- All-new battery mounting system with improved reliability and ease of battery installation. The front battery stop is mounted into the chassis and can be moved in 2mm steps forward or backward to eliminate the possibility to shift the battery forward in crashes and is centered by the shock post to eliminate the possibility for the battery stop to shift sideways.
- Improved flex in front suspension using a double front brace system. For improved steering response and cornering speed.
- Updated steering backstops for better reliability and ease of adjustment.
- All-new foam bumper redesigned for better clearance when using a setup station.
- All-new nickel-coated surface on the king pin axles for smoother damping action.
Xray X12 23' Pan Car DetailFor detail, please refer to the Xray X12 23' 1/12 Pan Car Page!
Get The Related RC GoodiesXray RC Cars & Products
Xray RC Replacement & upgrade Parts
RC Foam Tires for 1/12 Pan Car
RC Bodies for 1/12 Pan Car