MR.WATER PROOF POLISHING CLOTH is a product originally developed for aircraft maintenance. It was mainly used for finishing and polishing passenger windows on commercial aircraft.
- It is difficult for deep scratches to occur on the object to be polished, and a uniform and stable finish can be obtained.
- Structurally, it is the same as abrasive cloth paper, but because it uses a particularly soft cushioning material for the base material treatment and synthetic resin, it is soft against the polished material.
- The product is flexible and easily adapts to the complex shapes of three-dimensional objects, resulting in a fine and beautiful finish.
- For removing scratches, finishing, pre-finishing of compounding, and glossing of plastic products, metal products, painted surfaces, etc.
- Both dry polishing and wet polishing with water are possible.
Structure and function
- Uses flexible base material and synthetic resin.
- Abrasive is evenly dispersed in the binder and coated.
|Brand||GSI Mr Hobby|