Element Enduro Trailwalker 1/10 RTR 4WD Trail Truck w/2.4GHz Radio #40101
The Element RC Enduro Trailwalker Ready To Run 1/10 4x4 Trail Truck with a 2.4GHz Radio is an evolution of the already popular Enduro platform. At the heart of the Enduro is Element's revolutionary Stealth X gearbox. Although the exterior appears to have a standard 3-gear transmission look, the inside is far from conventional. The Stealth X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently from the front drive across three levels: "Stock" overdrives the front end 5.7%, "Option 1" provides a one-to-one drive ratio front-to-rear, and "Option 2" overdrives the front end 11.83% (included in RTR).
Power to the tires comes from 3-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. With the Enduro drivetrain, delivering useful power will not be an issue. The steering link has been located from the conventional location in front of the axle to behind the axle instead (BTA). With this feature the approach angle of and front end clearance is greatly improved, making it even easier to manage rough terrain and courses.
No trail truck would be complete without a detailed and realistic looking body. The Trailwalker 4x4 is just that, with a style influenced by 80's and 90's models. The Trailwalker comes equipped with a high-strength polycarbonate body that has been pre-painted for a clean and finished look. The body was designed for both looks and function, featuring a single-piece design with roll bar, injection-molded bumper and D-rings, windshield wipers, folding mirrors, and front grill with working LEDs. The Trailwalker's pivoting side mirror design reduces the risk of losing mirrors while on trail.
Gripping the trail is a set of officially licensed General Grabber A/T X tires molded in a high-performance, soft compound rubber. The General Grabber A/T tires are mounted on three-piece 1.55" beadlock wheels. No more worrying if your RTR tires will come unglued.
The Enduro Trailwalker 4x4 comes ready to hit the trails right out of the box with performance-driven Reedy Power electronics. The ultra-smooth, and powerful 16-turn, 5-slot brushed crawler motor and Reedy Power SC400X electronic speed controller with T-plug connector supply ample power to this tough rig. Control your rig on the trail with the updated 3-channel XP130 2.4GHz radio and Reedy Power high-torque 1320MG metal-gear servo. A battery and charger will need to be purchased before you can take to the trails.
- Officially licensed General Grabber™ A/T X tires molded in a high-performance, soft compound rubber
- Three-piece 1.55" beadlock wheels
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Adjustable front track bar
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Enclosed receiver box
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
- Adjustable width rock sliders
- Two battery boxes
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable body posts
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Adjustable rear shock mount positions
- Telescopic driveshaft’s front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Metal idler gears
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included
- Officially licensed tires
- Wheelbase: 313mm (12.3”)
- Element Enduro Trailwalker 1/10 RTR 4WD Trail Truck w/2.4GHz Radio (1 set)
- Battery pack
- AA batteries for radio (4 pcs)