Axial SCX10 II 2000 Jeep Cherokee 1/10 4WD Rock Crawler RTR EP #AX90047
The SCX10 has been the vehicle of choice for scale trail fun! For the past 8 years the SCX10 has been the staple vehicle platform for scale trail enthusiasts around the world. Axial was one of the first companies to embrace R/C rock crawling and the first to mass produce a scale trail truck. Axial has been watching trends, tirelessly testing, and experimenting to create the next evolution of the SCX10. The SCX10 II is the culmination of many years of development, furthering aesthetic realism while maximizing trail performance. The next generation of SCX10 is here!-->
AR44 HI-PINION AXLES
- High pinion gears for added ground clearance & better driveshaft angles
- The high pinion design allows increased gear surface contact for increased durability
- Larger load bearings used around the gear set to reduce flex and create a stronger drivetrain
- Single piece axle housing for added strength
- Small pumpkin for increased clearance and a more realistic, scale look
- Front and rear 1-piece lockers
- Bolt on link mounts
- Knuckle carriers and straight axle adapters have a better mounting system with 10-degree increment adjustments
- Optimized gear ratio – 3.75 compared the previous at 2.92 – this reduces torque twist at the axle which is typically seen with other small pumpkin axle designs
- 8 degree kingpin angle
- Improved scrub radius over the AX10 axle
AR44 UNIVERSAL AXLE SET
- Up to 45 degrees of steering
- Smooth action for an efficient drivetrain
- Compact yet durable design
- Hardened steel construction
SCX10™ II TRANSMISSION
- Transfer case design helps keep the driveshaft’s centered and as low as possible in the chassis
- Final drive ratio range 33.69 – 54.15 with available spur - pinion gear combinations
- Comes with 56T spur gear and 15T pinion / 32-pitch for durability
- All metal internal gears for strength and durability
- Final drive ratio (FDR) 40.44 with a range from 33.69 - 54.15 - Original SCX10 was 33.06
- Scale looks mimics a full size transmission and transfer case
CHASSIS MOUNTED SERVO (CMS)
- Scale looks with proper suspension geometry
- Anodized aluminum links included w/ M4 rod ends
- Adjustable servo mounting system allows for a wide range of servos to be used
- Properly designed suspension for nearly zero bump steer
ALL ALUMINUM SUSPENSION LINKS
- All links are metal including the steering
- Custom tapered center - flared ends design
- Large M4 rod ends
- Grey anodized aluminum
- This chassis is designed at 12.3” wheelbase length, but is easily adjusted to either a 11.4” or 12.0” wheelbase (optional link kits sold separately). Axial designed the chassis so that all the wheelbase adjustability happens out back without sacrificing front-end suspension geometry. Simple removal and installation of the suspension links and changing the drive shaft length allows an easier way to adjust the wheelbase.
- Wheelbase adjustment is easily done in the rear end without affecting the steering geometry and maintaining zero bump steer.
- Adjustable wheelbase (11.4”/ 12.0” / 12.3”) with optional links sold separately
- 4 link rear
- 12.3” wheelbase
STEEL C-CHANNEL FRAME RAIL CHASSIS
- The realistic high strength c-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross bracing for reinforcement and is held together with all hex hardware.
- Realistic looking frame and cross braces improve chassis rigidity (torsional stiffness).
- Realistic shock hoops with multiple shock mounting positions allows you to adjust your suspension for maximum performance.
- Simplified design makes maintenance and assembly quick and easy.
- The contoured skid plate significantly reduces hang-ups on terrain.
- Compared to the previous design, additional holes have been added to the rear portion of the frame rails for making wheelbase adjustments.
JCR OFFROAD VANGUARD BUMPERS AND XJ ROCK SLIDERS
- Scale front and rear bumpers and rock sliders licensed by JCR Offroad.
- Rear mount has been extended and stiffer plastics chosen to help limit the typical sag seen in plastic bumpers.
- Lenses included for light locations on bumpers.
- Rear tow hitch included for added scale appearance.
- Rock sliders specifically sized to fit the Axial Jeep® Cherokee body and the design allows for adjustable widths.
ADJUSTABLE BATTERY TRAY
- The adjustable battery tray is now relocated lower and further forward for better weight distribution and center of gravity (COG).
- Adjustable tray that prevents the battery from coming loose or shifting while driving.
- Posts are included to fine tune the fit based on the battery you choose.
- Easy access for quicker battery changes.
- Can accommodate batteries up to 32x44x147mm (3S 5,000mAh).
1.9 METHOD MESH WHEELS
- Officially licensed METHOD Mesh Wheels are replicated in true form for durability and a clean look.
- 1.9 BFGOODRICH ALL-TERRAIN T/A® KO2 TIRES - R35:
- Officially licensed by BFGoodrich
- 4.65” x 1.65” / 1.9 (118mm x 42.5mm)
- R35 compound
ADJUSTABLE COILOVER SHOCKS
- The threaded shock bodies hold a single coilover spring. They are oil filled and allow you to tune the dampening rate.
- All new shock towers with body mounts built in
- The body mounting system covers a larger range of positions and is a much more solid mount than previous
- No additional spacer needed when mounting shocks
WATERPROOF RECEIVER BOX / ESC TRAY
- Three different silicone seals are included, one for the antenna, one for the servo wires (includes three slots for three channels), and one that acts as a gasket for the receiver box cover. No more stress when running in mud, water, or snow!
- Waterproof receiver box located on the side plates allows easy access and low center of gravity.
- Wire routing has been thoroughly thought through to help keep your chassis layout looking clean.
- In addition to including wire clips/guides, there has been a channel created that runs the length of the chassis so you can run additional wires hidden inside the c-channel frame.
- Optional mounting points and wire routing for a chassis mounted servo winch and 2 speed shift servo.
WB8 HD WILDBOAR™ DRIVESHAFTS
- WB8 HD Wildboar™ front and rear driveshafts feature an updated design with a larger diameter cross pin (2x11mm) along with an M4 Screw Shaft (2mm hex drive) for added strength.
- A center splined slider floats between each end and features added material which reduces flex and fatigue.
- 3-piece driveshaft with strengthened slider-floater tube.
- Increased surface at the connection between the ball joints and output shaft tubes.
- 2x11mm cross pin adds 25% more surface area providing more strength for the ball joint.
- Captured cross pin design eliminates older set screw design for more durability/easy maintenance.
- Adjustable length driveline parts included in box.
2000 JEEP® CHEROKEE BODY
- Pre-painted body with molded scale detail parts (Grill with clear lenses, mirrors, door handles and liftgate trim panel).
- Throughout the rich history surrounding the Jeep® brand, there have been several influential vehicles hailing from the seven-slot stable, one of which is the Jeep® Cherokee (XJ). Possibly considered as the dawn of the modern SUV, the XJ was first presented 1984 as one of the first small SUV’s introduced into the American market, which carried on until 2001. During its 17yr production run, the XJ was built on several continents for world wide exposure, offered in either a 2-door or 4-door configuration, available in several different trim levels along with either a 2wd or 4wd drivetrain. Under the hood featured three different engine options consisting of 2.5L I4 AMC (125hp @ 5400rpm and 150lb/ft of torque @ 3250rpm), 4.0L I6 OHC AMC ([email protected] and 231lb/ft of torque @ 3000rpm), and a Euro spec only turbo diesel I4 OHV ([email protected] and 221 lb/ft @ 2000rpm). In 97’, the XJ received a facelift that updated design queues focused on aerodynamics, body stiffness, styling as well as the spare tire being relocated from the rear bumper to inside the cab. The stiffer uni-body construction brought forth improvements in noise cancellation and vibrations while aerodynamics improved engine efficiency.
- From an off-roading perspective, the XJ has proven to be a relatively inexpensive vehicle for purchase thus making it a value based build option, capable of suiting just about any sort of budget. Its bones are strong thanks to a Quadra-Link suspension system and primarily coming with Dana 35 axles since the beginning, but there was a Dana 44 option between 87’-91’. Don’t let its smaller size fool you, there’s room for four passengers and space for days, making it a great expedition rig for friends and family to tag along.
35T BRUSHED MOTOR, WATER RESISTANT
Providing an even balance of speed and crawling, the 35-turn brushed motor features a worry-free design with an integrated cooling fan allowing for extended periods of use. Easy operation: no tuning, no fuel, and no loud exhaust noise. Just plug 'n' go!
The ultra compact transmission allows for a wide range of gearing choices. The overall ratio can be adjusted using different pinion and spur gear choices allowing super high speed or competition level crawling speed.
- Three gear layout
- Metal motor plate
- 32P gearing
- Heavy duty slipper
- Sealed gear cover
TACTIC TTX300 3-CHANNEL SLT RADIO
Sport-level racers and bashers will appreciate the Tactic TTX300's many popular features, along with its amazing adjustability. It features a programmable 3rd channel making for incredible versatility; it can operate functions such as two-speed shifting, winches and lights, making it ideal for a vast array of opportunities. Need more reasons? There's SLT (Secure Link Technology), which creates an unbreakable link between the receiver and your transmitter with push-button ease.
TACTIC 3-CHANNEL 2.4GHz RECEIVER
The Tactic TR325 2.4GHz receiver uses no crystals and features an internal antenna, so you'll experience worry free driving without frequency conflicts or antenna damage. This lightweight, compact, and bind button equipped receiver with LED indicator makes setup easy!
AE-5 ESC, WATERPROOF
The Axial AE-5 ESC is 3S LiPo capable yet easily switched “in the field” between LiPO and NiMh battery types with a simple jumper – no more complex procedures.
- Male Star Plug lead - compatible with the most common polarized plug.
- Jumper 1 provides a simple plug and play choice between LiPo or NiMh.
- Jumper 2 switches Drag Brake settings.
- Waterproof design with Star Plug / laser etched heat sink.
METAL GEAR TACTIC SERVO, 151 oz-in, WATER RESISTANT
The included Tactic TSX45 metal gear servo is rated at 151 oz-in of torque for massive turning power and dual ball bearings provide smooth and precise movement for the metal gear train.
- 2S to 3S LiPo Battery (32x44x147mm Max) & Charger
- AA size Batteries for Radio System
- Paint for Body
- Length: 22.1” (562mm)
- Width: 8.9” (226mm)
- Height: 10.5” (268mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.3” (313mm)
- Ground Clearance: 3.0” (77mm)
- Axial SCX10 II 2000 Jeep Cherokee 1/10th 4WD Rock Crawler RTR EP (1 Set)
- Pre-painted Body
- Transmitter & Receiver