Axial SCX10 Deadbolt 1/10 4WD EP Rock Crawler RTR #AX90044
The SCX10™ platform is an already proven chassis-of-choice for scale enthusiasts around the globe. For this new version, Axial has taken the popular Deadbolt™ body from the AX10™ chassis and placed it on the SCX10™ which gives it a cool scale appearance and, for existing customers, a new factory body choice. The Deadbolt™ body with realistic driver figure, officially licensed Maxxis Trepador tires and officially licensed Walker Evans Racing wheels makes the SCX10™ Deadbolt™ the go-to vehicle for realistic scale video action.
We dare you to think differently about R/C! If you can hike there, your SCX10™ will drive there! With today's efficient motor and long lasting batteries, you are only limited by your imagination and/or your physical readiness to adventure out onto a hike while driving your SCX10™. It's a great way to get in touch with nature and spend time with friends and family while having a ton of fun doing so!
ENDURANCE IS KEY
The SCX10™ includes a rock solid, proven durable transmission with a protective cover to keep dirt and debris out of your pinion and spur gear and a dual slipper clutch that allows the motor to work more efficiently which greatly enhances the durability of the drivetrain. The realistic high strength c-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross bracing for reinforcement and is held together with all hex hardware.
The universal dove-tailed bolt-in cage is made to fit rig bodies modified for maximum clearance. This cage also works with AX04038 Jeep® Wrangler Rock Racer Body.
- AA Batteries
- PROVEN DURABILITY - AXLES DESIGNED WITH PERFORMANCE AND DURABILITY IN MIND: The axles have been designed with many features that are not available from other products on the market. Everything from the axle strength, pinion angle, caster, and ground clearance were taken into consideration when designing these axles. The result is a far superior axle that will stand-up to some severe punishment. To ensure added longevity from the start, a high-tolerance sintered diff locker is included along with hardened steel axle shafts.
- WB8 HD WILDBOAR™ DRIVESHAFTS: The WB8 HD Wildboar™ Driveshafts feature an updated design with a larger diameter cross pin (2x11mm) along with an M4 Screw Shaft (2mm hex drive) for added strength. A center splined slider floats between each end and features added material which reduces flex and fatigue.
- DUAL SLIPPER CLUTCH: Our dual slipper design uses a pad on each side of the spur gear for added surface area. This allows for more precise tuning and holding power. The spur gear features strong, 32 pitch gearing for high torque applications.
- TRANSMISSION: The transmission was designed to place the weight of the motor as low as possible to maintain a low CG (Center of Gravity). The ultra compact transmission doesn't compromise performance because it also allows for a wide range of gearing choices. The overall ratio can be adjusted from 15:1 all the way up to 74:1 using different pinion/spur gear choices which allow for super high speed or to competition level crawling speed.
- SPUR GEAR COVER: The protective transmission spur gear cover helps keep dirt and debris out of your pinion and spur gear for a quiet and efficient drivetrain.
- 27T MOTOR: The Axial 27T motor supplies plenty of power for high speed trail runs or powering over obstacles. Tear up the terrain indoor or outdoors. Easy operation: no tuning, no fuel, no loud exhaust noise. Just plug n' go!
- METAL FRAME C-CHANNEL CHASSIS: The realistic high strength c-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross bracing for reinforcement and is held together with all hex hardware. Realistic looking frame and cross braces improve chassis rigidity (torsional stiffness). Realistic shock hoops with multiple shock mounting positions allows you to adjust your suspension for maximum performance. The simplified design makes maintenance and assembly quick and easy. The contoured skid plate significantly reduces hang-ups on terrain.
- 5 BUCKET LIGHT BAR SET: The light bar’s tubular design give’s your vehicle cool scale looks and each light bucket can be outfitted with an LED light to help guide the way on those late night runs (NOTE: LED lights sold separately). The set also includes three different mesh grilles for your lights: plain, Axial and officially licensed PIAA® grille covers.
- POISON SPYDER ROCK BRAWLER BUMPER: Officially Licensed Poison Spyder Rock Brawler front bumper adds realism and functionality. The bumper features functional D-Rings for realistic recoveries, mounting holes for LED lights and an excellent approach angle to tackle extreme terrain. (NOTE: D-Rings included but not installed)
- ADJUSTABLE COILOVER SHOCKS
- 4-LINK REAR SUSPENSION: The suspension geometry utilizes a 4-Link design for the rear which is optimized to reduce axle steer and torque twist. It also helps with steep off-camber climbs by having the proper amount of anti-squat and roll characteristics. The 4-Link system also aids against suspension wrap-up in high power applications.
- WALKER EVANS RACING WHEELS: Officially licensed Walker Evans Racing wheels are molded from a blend of high quality nylon materials for strength and durability with a solid 12mm hex mount and dressed in black for an aggressive look.
- MAXXIS TREPADOR TIRES: We’ve included a set of officially licensed Maxxis Trepador tires molded in our R35 sticky compound which offers superior grip and they’re mounted on black Walker Evans Racing wheels for an aggressive look! These are taller than our Ripsaw 1.9 tires which gives you more ground clearance, bump absorption and trail ruggedness for smooth, stable performance on your favorite trails. Tire dimensions: 4.6" tall, 1.43" wide
- 2.4GHz RADIO FOR WORRY-FREE DRIVING: The AX-3 2.4GHz transmitter is a two channel, pistol grip radio with servo reversing switches for steering and throttle, trim dials for fine tuning steering and throttle centers. The battery indicator light also lets you know when your transmitter batteries run low.
- 3-CHANNEL 2.4GHz RECEIVER: The AR-3 2.4 GHz receiver uses no crystals so you'll experience worry free driving with no frequency conflicts. This lightweight, compact, and bind button equipped receiver with LED indicator makes setup easy!
- AE-5 ESC WITH DRAG BRAKE: The Axial AE-5 ESC is 3S LiPo capable yet easily switched “in the field” between LiPO and NiMh battery types with a simple jumper – no more complex procedures.
- METAL GEAR TACTIC SERVO, 151 oz-in: The included Tactic TSX45 metal gear servo is rated at 151 oz-in of torque for massive turning power and dual ball bearings provide smooth and precise movement for the metal gear train.
- PROTECTIVE RADIO BOX: The sealed radio box keeps your receiver safe from the elements.
- SCALE DETAILS: In addition to realistic, fully licensed wheels and tires, the SCX10™ Deadbolt™ features realistic scale details like a driver figure with helmet, interior details and a body design with retro inspired lines.
- Length: 460mm
- Width: 225mm
- Height: 229mm
- Weight: 2100g
- Wheelbase: 305mm
- Ground Clearance: 68mm
- Axial SCX10 Deadbolt 1/10 4WD EP Rock Crawler Car Kit