Acuvance KEYENCE LUXON KG Series 21.5T Brushless Motor #60376
This is Acuvance KEYENCE LUXON KG Series 21.5T Brushless Motor.
Offers stable motor control performance with high-performance bearings and low cogging torque which are common features of the LUXON series. The KG series makes use of these functions while not relying on the volume of the neodymium magnet, providing the motor itself with high output characteristics! Uses both torque during acceleration, and rolling in neutral, two direct operational feelings that are opposed to each other. With its built-in high efficiency system there is little heat generation. Due to this, the range of gear ratio settings has been expanded.
Utilizes a method that vertically separates the machined aluminum body into two sections. In addition to being combined with a mirror-finish, it has been sealed with solid-feeling lines and laser processed markings, producing a high-grade strength.
Permanent magnets are greatly influenced by temperature, and lose their magnetism once standard temperatures have been exceeded. Once this happens, recovery becomes unlikely even after returning to normal temperatures. In the same manner as the LUXON, sintered rotors using highly heat resistant neodymium magnets are utilized to prevent loss of magnetism from rises in temperature.
- For: 1/10 RC
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Silver
- Achieves an increase in output efficiency through its specialized structure
- A next-generation design that considers beauty during in-car installation
- Superior rotor heat resistance
- Utilizes a black 12G cable with high color matching ability
- Input Voltage (V): 4.8 to 11.1
- KV (rpm/V): 1750
- Power (W): 180
- Efficiency (%): 40
- Rotor Type: Sintered φ12.3 mm (neodymium magnet)
- Coil Winding Method: Star Winding
- Acuvance KEYENCE LUXON KG Series 21.5T Brushless Motor (1 pc)
|Motor KV||1000 KV|
|Motor Size||540 Size|