The JACCS Civic of Mooncraft Team made an entry to the Group A JTC(Japanese Touring Car Championship) in 1992. Sponsored by JACCS, it was driven by Naoki Hattori and Katsumoto Kaneishi. The first half of the season was using the EF9 type, which debuted in 1990. The powerful B-16A engine and excellent suspension setting gave it high performance. The drivers' technique and the colorful markings attracted great attention.
The kit comes with realistic rubber tires, transparent parts for windows and lights shields, and some sliver chrome plated light bucket and other parts, and a waterslide decal sheet for interior and detail.
This is a model kit needs assemble and paint.
Paint and glue are not included and need to purchase separately.
- This is a plastic model kit that reproduces the Honda Civic of Mooncraft Team in 1992 JTC.
- Realistically reproduces the hatchback body style.
- The interior such as the roll cage is molded precisely.
- Recreate the under surface of chassis such as suspension with separate parts realistically.
- Marking for the colorful JACCS livery in 1992 JTC in large decals.
- Scale in 1/24, the finish size is about 167mm in length, 75mm in width.