A variable specification Z Gundam with a size of about 140 mm and die casting has appeared in the Ka signature series completely supervised by Mr. Hajime Katoki!
The main character "Z Gundam" of the all time favor TV series "Mobile Suit Z Gundam" is now available from Ka signature! Equipped with proportions arranged by Mr. Hajime Katoki and transformable to wave rider mode. Die-casting is used for a part of each joint to achieve both texture and strength in addition to a feeling of weight. Landing gear parts are also included, and the parked state can be reproduced by replacing.
- Under the complete supervision of Mr. Hajime Katoki, Z Gundam appears in Ka signature.
- A stable deformation mechanism is realized by a movable frame using die casting.
- While equipped with a deformation mechanism, the proportions of each mobile suit and wave rider are fully reproduced.
- The pose as a mobile suit is also reproduced with a natural form that does not remind you of a variable aircraft.
- Various main weapons such as Hyper Mega Launcher and Beam Rifle are also included.
- Die-cast landing gear reproduces a stable parked state.
- Marking devised by Mr. Hajime Katoki is given to each part of the main body and weapons.
- The grenade launcher is equipped with a cartridge replacement function as well as a hatch opening and closing mechanism.
- High-power beam saber blade (large) allows you to reproduce powerful scenes.
- Hyper Mega Launcher can be connected to the Z Gundam body with a dedicated arm.
- Figure Height: Appro~ 140mm
- Replacement wrist left and right 4 types each
- Two types of replacement antennas (closed / movable)
- Hyper Mega Launcher
- Beam rifle
- Beam saber pattern x 2
- Beam saber blade x 2
- Beam saber blade (large)
- Hyper Mega Launcher Connection Joint
- A set of dedicated joints
- A set of dedicated pedestals
- A set of landing gear parts
|Series Title||Z / ZZ gundam|