Kyosho MINI-Z 4x4 1/24 Toyota 4Runner Hilux Surf Dark Gray Metallic Crawler w/ KT-531P Radio RTR EP Car Kit #32522GM
The combination of the highly-detailed body and a completely new 4x4 chassis design opens up new levels of performance, well beyond anything RC enthusiasts have ever seen from a mini crawler.
In 2019 the world's most popular mini RC series, known as the Kyosho MINI-Z, celebrated more than 20 years of unmatched performance and scale realism in the hobby-grade RC category. The continuous pursuit of performance and evolution has led to the creation of a completely-new ‘MINI-Z 4x4’ design that delivers an all-new driving experience for RC fans of all stripes, with superior overall design, driving performance and high-quality injection-molded scale body construction. A significant feature of the MINI-Z 4x4 series is the greater emphasis of body detail and quality of finish that even surpasses existing benchmarks set by the MINI-Z. The body is also molded with thicker material to better resist crash damage from operation in rough terrain. Incorporating the same ladder- style frame of real 4WD vehicles, the MINI-Z 4x4 boasts a 3-link rigid axle suspension combining what would normally be two upper links into a single upper A-arm to deliver maximum suspension movement. A specially designed high-torque steering servo enables this machine to throw its elbows around in the hard terrain for excellent performance in the toughest rock-crawler conditions. The high-torque 130-size motor brings out the beast in the MINI-Z 4x4, specially geared to run well in the low to medium speed ranges common in crawling.
Designed to balance exquisite style, scale detail and superior driving performance, all the MINI-Z 4x4 needs is 8 x AAA alkaline batteries (sold separately). Enjoy driving under any conditions, from normal driving to rock crawling while appreciating the stunning visual appearance. The Kyosho Mini-Z 4x4 is the only mini crawler that delivers a full range of crawling performance in a smaller package.
- Length: 200.5mm
- Width: 87mm
- Height: 86.0mm
- Chassis Type: MX-01
- Wheel Base: 110mm
- Tread F/R: 72.7mm
- Weight: 223g (excl. battery)
- Motor/Engine: 130 Class
- Gear Ratio: 55.44：1/30.80：1/46.20：1, 27.72：1/39.60：1/34.65：1
- Front Tire Diameter: Φ42.0mm
- Rear Tire Diameter: Φ42.0mm
- Front Tire Width: 14.3mm
- Rear Tire Width: 14.3mm
- Battery: 4 x AAA alkaline
- Transmitter: Syncro KT-531P
- Speed Approx. 3.3km/h〜6.6km/h (Pinion gears 10T〜 20T)
- Running Time Approx. 60 mins
- Complete chassis with built-in electronics.
- Factory-painted body complete with many fine details
- KT-531P 2.4GHz transmitter
- Pinion gear set（10T、12T、14T、16T、18T、20T）
- 3 types of pinion gear spacers
- 4 x AAA batteries for the transmitter
- 4 x AAA batteries for chassis （Alkaline or NiMH）
|Completeness||Ready To Run|