Yokomo BD8 2017 Black Series 1/10 Electric Touring Car Kit (Graphite) #MRTC-BD8
*Photos for reference only.
- New Centre Aligned Front Belt System,
- the front belt now runs up the middle of the car which improves the carís balance as well as smoothness during on-power acceleration.
- Large 22T Centre Pulley,
- the centre pulley has been changed to allow the front and rear belt to run off the same pulley, providing a longer wear for front and rear belts whilst also offering improved acceleration.
- Bush / Insert Suspension Blocks,
- Yokomo have now moved to the bush / insert style suspension blocks, which allows customers easier toe adjustments, the new blocks are also lower which further improves the car centre of gravity.
- New Motor Mount / Flex System,
- The new car carries a smaller motor mount design, which has moved the motor forward inboard (Centre) to increase the cars overall balance, the new motor mount also has new screw placements underneath the chassis which will improve the cars overall grip and corner speed once again.†
- New lightweight graphite plastics ,
- The BD8 will compromise of all new plastic parts, including, Suspension arms, Front Caster Blocks and Knuckles, as well as rear hubs. The new plastics improves the cars performance in a range of different conditions.†
- New Servo Mount Design,
- The new servo mounts runs further up the centre line of the chassis making a slight adjustment to the flex characteristics of the car. The new servo mount will also now be a standard item in the new car.†
- Front Double Joint DCJís,
- Yokomoís high-quality front DCJís will also remain a standard feature in the new kit.
- Bulkhead X Braces,
- A feature which will carry over from the BD7, is the ability to run the X braces, which gives drivers more tuning options in different conditions.†
- Big Bore SLF 2 Short Shocks,
- Yokomoís big bore high capacity shocks which also carry a low COG design will be carried over to the new car.†
- Yokomo BD8 2017 Black Series 1/10 Electric Touring Car Kit (1 Set)
- Touring Tire
- Polycarbonate paint for body