Yokomo 1/10 On-Road BD7 Version RS2 Touring Car Kit #MRTC-BD7RS2 (Discontinued)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$259.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 260 points valued at USD$1.04.
Yokomo 1/10 On-Road BD7 Version RS2 Touring Car Kit #MRTC-BD7RS2
Based on the competition-ready BD7 touring car chassis, but featuring injection molded composite versions of the original machined components, the RS version is perfectly advanced for entry-level to intermediate racers seeking a less costly alternative, yet having the same world-level racing pedigree and performance of the ﬂflagship model. Compatible with both spare and option parts already available for the BD7, this is a great chassis to use as a base for those seeking to step up incrementally. The drivetrain utilizes a molded spool joint in the front, with a gear differential in the rear. Chassis and Upper deck are the carbon graphite made as same as BD7.
*Photos for reference only.
- 4 wheel independent double wishbone suspension
- Hub carriers compatible with double joint universal drive shafts
- Lightweight molded composite eccentric belt tension cams
- 2.2 mm carbon graphite high traction main chassis
- 2.0 mm carbon graphite symmetrical upper deck
- Upgradeable to a full competition-spec BD7
- Fully compatible with the entire lineup of BD7 option parts
- Length: 354mm
- Width: 190mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm (adjustable)
- Interal drive ratio: 2.0:1
- Full equipped weight: approx. 1300g
- Belt drive: 4WD
- Yokomo 1/10 On-Road BD7 Version RS2 Touring Car Kit (1 Set)
- Radio system
- Tire & Wheel